February push-ups challenge

I’ve been out of town and am heading out again but I’m still in this. Behind on my days but in this. I vote ab challenge for March.

2 Likes

I agree. If everyone decides on something else, I think I’m gonna try and get through that ab challenge that @Mischa84 posted

2 Likes

1 Like

80E9tkquO0vZHSa65h

2 Likes

I’m in for abs

3 Likes

2 X 49 done. So in 3 days a new one right? Abs it is for me too. Although I might tweak the numbers a bit. Crunches need to be done right I hear, or there’s danger of hurting one’s lower back. Planks are always good. Or awful.

6 Likes

Yeah the numbers get pretty high. I’ll do as many as I can

3 Likes

2 Likes

ap6wcjRyi8HoA

2 Likes

Ab challenge sounds great!

1 Like

This is the one Mischa posted, so I think this is the one I’m gonna try, starting March 1st

6 Likes

Day 27 doubles done in two sets. Second set required a 5 second break around 45 reps. Feeling tired and drained today. :yawning_face:

Richmond Walker, 24 hours a day, February 26 meditation for the day
I should pray daily and most diligently that my faith may increase. There is nothing lacking in my life because, really, all I need is mine, only I lack the faith to know it. I am like a rich man’s child who sits in rags when all around me are stores of all I could desire.

4 Likes

Looks brutal, perfect challenge. Thanks @Mischa84 @Jasty2

4 Likes

Gym, first set of pushups this morning. Peloton ride, stretch and second set of pushups after work. Also needed a quick pause around 40 of the second set, but Day 28 doubles done.

Going to keep nightly pushups as part of my routine after this, just won’t be doing double sets! :joy:

4 Likes

I will confess my pace has slowed. Am maintaining the 4 sets of 10 on my knees, but there’s a borderline nap and snack in between sets. Still doing 5 WHOLE PUSH UPS NOT ON MY KNEES! :sweat_smile:

Gonna keep 30 push ups/day in my routine. Trying to get more of them not on my knees.

Abs sounds Absolutely… :face_with_peeking_eye: I’m in!

8 Likes

Happy birthday!!

Do you want to start the fitness challenge thread for March? I’ll try to keep up, but core work is difficult for me, my core is weaker than any other part of my structure. I am going to keep up high reps of push-ups, while focusing on excellent form. I will do fewer very well rather than more and poorly.

3 Likes

Will do!

There are no rest days originally but what you guys think about adding some, once a week maybe?

3 Likes

Once a week, yes please!! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Because of the volume of the workouts, yeah at least once a week, even 2 wouldn’t hurt. Especially as it gets later in the month