February push-ups challenge

Had a really good 45 minute boot camp session this morning. Came home and got the day 4 doubles done!

6 Likes

I missed yesterday because of work, and forgot, so I owe you all 32. You’ll get em as soon as I get home today before workout. Then I’ll be caught up.

5 Likes

Day 2 + 3 done (forgot yesterday)
Plus kettlebell workout with my favorite Caroline Girvan on yt

9 Likes

Day 3 done! :white_check_mark: + 11K excursion. First time I went with an organized group on an excursion. I’m proud I left my comfort zone, met new people (we were 17, which is a lot for me being quite introverted!) I had an amazing time, nice company and beautiful views (sorry, I’m getting off topic! :see_no_evil:)

10 Likes

Day 3 done. 2X9. Feeling the extra weight I’m carrying around. But so far so good

11 Likes

Day 4 double done :heavy_check_mark: :white_check_mark: These early days build our muscles for the sustained effort ahead - let’s keep going!

I find this quote from Marcus comforting.

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations 4.14
You have functioned as a part of something: you will vanish into what produced you.
Or be restored, rather. To the logos* from which all things spring. By being changed.

*logos: reason or the rational principle expressed in words and things, argument, or justification; especially personified as the source of order in the universe.

9 Likes

Okay kids. All caught up. Day 2 and 3 done. Doubles. :+1:

7 Likes

Day 3 done 9x2. Definitely feeling it.

7 Likes

Done day 3 plank and push ups. :green_apple:

7 Likes

Day 3 done :heart_hands:

7 Likes

Day 3 done!

6 Likes

I would try this for sure if it’s not to late

8 Likes

Day 4 double done. At work and realised i hadn’t done them so dropped down and banged them out

7 Likes

It’s never to late. Just jump in

2 Likes

Done with day 4 :white_check_mark:

9 Likes

Taking the day off. I was up most of the night throwing up :cry: and my hand is swollen from my condition. Not feeling good at all

10 Likes

Day 4 done :white_check_mark:

9 Likes

Hope you feel better soon

2 Likes

Day 4 done… I hope you get to feeling better @Runningfree

5 Likes

@Runningfree sending you tons of hugs :blue_heart:

Day 4 done plus kettlebell upper body workout

6 Likes