February push-ups challenge

Not good… I hope you feel better soon!

3 Likes

Day 4 done! :white_check_mark: Double sets, first round on my feet, second round on my knees!

7 Likes

Day 5 doubles done. Starting to get into serious territory now - I’m glad I have a crew to keep me honest!

More thoughts from Marcus:

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, 4.24
If you seek tranquility, do less… do less, better. … eliminate unnecessary assumptions as well … eliminate the unnecessary actions that follow.

8 Likes

Day 4 done. 22 push ups all on my knees, a perfect 40 second plank and assorted body weight exercises.
Get well soon @Runningfree.

8 Likes

oh that sounds awful - i hope you are able to rest up and feel better soon :pray:

4 Likes

Day 4 (22) done :+1:

6 Likes

Great day today. No boot camp, but got some hiking in while fly fishing with my son. A good 45 minute Peloton ride, over 15 miles and 700 calories burned. Finished the day with a good stretch and Day 5 doubles done!

8 Likes

Really hope you start feeling better soon. No bueno!

4 Likes

Day five done. Hope you get better soon @Runningfree :teapot:🫚

10 Likes

Day 5 double done

12 Likes

Day 5 plus yoga done.

11 Likes

Day 5 done twice.

10 Likes

Day 5 done :white_check_mark: (weirdly it was easier than day 4, is that how I know it’s working?) :blush:

8 Likes

So I think too much of the future… always… but anyway towards the end of the month, I’m not counting myself out yet… bc so far it’s been easy… but when it gets to larger numbers … is this supposed to be consecutive pushups or just total in a day :eyes:

4 Likes

Done and I’m starting to regret it.

7 Likes

The shame in my game is that my arms are seemingly made of plasticine. This is so shocking that I’ve even picked my dumbbells back up to practise. The kettle bell can stare at me all it likes, 2kg dumbbells are my game.

2 Likes

It doesn’t have to be consecutive. Break em up into 10’s if you have too.

3 Likes

Ok … I just wanted to make sure I was on the same page as what everyone else was doing… or at least in the same chapter

1 Like

Yeah you’re the ballpark. :grin:. I like to do them either right before or right after working out. Because after dinner and I’m showered and all. I’m not getting back on the floor to do pushups :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve been doing them after my walk… and it’s been fine… but those bigger numbers… I’m just not sure how that’s going to go lol but I also hate upper body so it could just be me avoiding it

1 Like