February push-ups challenge

Day 5 :white_check_mark: My hand/wrist is still bothering me but I was able to squeeze out the push-ups

7 Likes

Stay in today, keeping in mind your victory yesterday. That’s how you get to big numbers without panic.

3 Likes

Day 5 done…at work, on the floor in my office… bc the way this day is going I’m not going to want to do shit when I get home … so priorities and all that :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Completely forgot to check in, but I’ve been keeping up :arrow_up:

9 Likes

Day 5 done! :white_check_mark: I’ve been having some trouble with my shoulders, both are hurting, so I’ve decided to do one round push-ups, and the second round sit-ups! If things get worse, I’ll switch to 100% sit-ups. + 7K walk in the morning!

7 Likes

Day 6 double done.

7 Likes

Day 5 done. Double

6 Likes

I missed yesterday. Cleaned my floors so that being close to them isn’t so unpleasant, lol.
Worked through Day 4 this morning (first set solid, second set not so much) and gonna try to catch up Day 5 tonight.

8 Likes

Day 6 doubles done.

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations 4.47
Suppose that a god announced that you were going to die tomorrow “or the day after”. Unless you were a complete coward you wouldn’t kick up a fuss about which day it was - what difference would it make? Now recognize that the difference between years from now and tomorrow is just as small.

4 Likes

Ditto @Jasty2. It was a rest day for my other two challenges which is helpful because I’m feeling a bit lazy today.

@tifflynn07 this is your challenge too and you do them however you can. The fun is in pushing yourself beyond your comfort zone with others to help motivate. One day at a time just like sobriety and life. You got this. :muscle:t3:

6 Likes

:joy_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Boot camp this morning, Peloton after work, Day 6 doubles done and then a relaxing stretch session.

6 Likes

Day 6 done after yoga session.
Kettlebells have to wait few hours :slight_smile:
So grateful for being healthy and strong.
Fuck alcohol :fist:t2:

9 Likes

Day 6 :white_check_mark: done while waiting for my eggs to cook

7 Likes

Still here, up to date with the pushes. Looking forward to rest day :blush:

5 Likes

ATM and TBH right now this IS my workout :sweat_smile:. 15 at the beginning of the the day and 15 coming home from work today. Hoping to (re)find a rhythm or inspiration or something to get back into it.

6 Likes

Any type of exercise is good exercise

4 Likes

Day 6 done.

6 Likes

Done but wasn’t promising for any increasing numbers to be honest. My arms are like jelly :dizzy_face:

8 Likes

Day 6 done! :white_check_mark: 15 P/U, 15 S/U! Looking forward to the rest day! :grimacing:

7 Likes