February workout challenge

Day 4b done.

4 Likes

I’m on day 8 over here and as part of my plan for rest days I did a 5 minute plank. I might have divided it up into 5 sets but a full 5 minutes of my life today was spent in plank. :rofl:
I’ll be here tomorrow for day 9. :muscle:t3:

5 Likes

Gonna switch to doing the workout every other day. Day 4 done.

4 Likes

Every time you post about a 5 minute plank I’m thinking ya crazy but I’m over here loving burpees :joy::crazy_face: speaking of burpees. Does anyone want to do the death by burpee challenge with me? @anon74766472 we can revive the thread

3 Likes

Day 8 check

2 Likes

:expressionless::roll_eyes::grimacing::flushed::scream::confounded: you mean in addition like the last time, say once a week? I mean it’s an existing thread so you burpee machines can do it again :see_no_evil: i think i only make it to 8 min :joy:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about giving it a go. Maybe on a rest day from this challenge.

1 Like

I think id have to read the why comparaison is not your friend in parallel. I think thats why i avoid these things. I get in too much negative self-talk. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I was actually thinking of posting some thoughts on that thread today but work was crazy busy so I didn’t have time to jot them down.

2 Likes

I think I’m about a month away from enjoying burpees. I just did my first one a few months back. You go on ahead. :rofl:

1 Like

Day 7 exercises :heavy_check_mark: my knee is giving me some issues most likely from my long run Sunday but I think I will follow @Pandita lead and move to every other day to finish off the month

4 Likes

Das 5 done.

5 Likes

Day 9 done. I have to watch myself, my squats get sloppy the more I do.

6 Likes

Better late then never - day 5 done

5 Likes

I am out.
Doing lot of yoga and swimming.
And daily morning meditation.
I am fine with myself and the routines :sweat_smile:
Respect to all of you :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

I’m resting this morning and re-evaluating my relationship with squats. I’m still in this one I just have to find a way not to hurt myself while doing lots of squats that aren’t sloppy. :thinking: I might do a wall sit instead.

5 Likes

Day 6 done and day 5b done.

2 Likes

If someone might get bored or more ambitious towards the second half of the month:

2 Likes

I’ll do day 11 on my day off tomorrow and will use some of these suggestions for squat alternatives. Thanks!

3 Likes

Day 8 exercises :heavy_check_mark: I added the round totals and then broke it up. The push-ups in 2 rounds and the squats into 3 sets of 40 and then the 2 planks. Whew!

4 Likes