Feelin Welcomed

I’m so happy I joined this app because I feel so at home and so welcomed knowin that I have support from the group and I’m always here for anyone the same way you guys are there for me, Thank You All​:black_heart::pray:t2::rose:

26 Likes

I just joined.

12 Likes

Welcome! :heart::heart:

6 Likes

I live in a very rural area where the meetings keep closing up for good.

6 Likes

Welcome Monica
I have to agree - this is an amazing community full of love and support and outstanding advice. Great to be around folks that understand our situation(s).
Hope to see you around.

5 Likes

Welcome @xbbygrlx and @Darksyde

We’re glad you’re here :heart::people_hugging:

5 Likes

Keep up the work. I feel a little bit more real (the only way I can describe it) every day :v:

5 Likes

Hope everyone has a great start to the week. We can do anything with the help and motivation from our friends right here every day :ok_hand::+1::v:

3 Likes

welcome in! im pretty new too and im glad to be here too. its a great place :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Thank you for being part of the community!

3 Likes

See? I love it, the support is never endin here and so welcomin, I’m so grateful. I feel so blessed to have found such a supportive group. Thank you all so much and I hope everyone is doin well and has a blessed week!

9 Likes

Welcome …glad you are here

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! Lots of support here!

2 Likes

That sucks. My only problem with living in a rural area is having to drive over 30 minutes to get to a meeting and I’m trying not to spend too much right now. Hoping to hit at least one this week.

I’m kind of new myself and glad there’s a place like this. Welcome to you and xbbygrlx.

6 Likes

Welcome Monica, John and Lee, im Kelly, so glad your both here, big love and hugs from me :people_hugging: :heart:

3 Likes

New avatars and folks! A warm welcome @xbbygrlx @Darksyde @DDLee and all I’ve overseen to mention :hugs: Have a good read around, there is so much information, sharing and living life on life terms around here. A great place to stay sober, find support and take it ODAAT.
When you look for something specific you can use the search function above or browse through the categories. Good to see you around!

Here’s a good thread to read through resources of recovery

6 Likes

Welcome and hi :wave:

4 Likes

Here is some info for online meetings if you’re interested. I know in person is preferred for a lot of people but it’s good to know there are options. Welcome to the group :slightly_smiling_face:

Online meeting resources

3 Likes

Exactly, similar feelings here. I’m so glad I met you all and I can be with you. :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks a bunch! Seeing the help oriented nature of this group is inspiring!

3 Likes