First time posting anything

This place saved my life. I checkin in every day. Be active and be open!

7 Likes

Nice job thank you

2 Likes

This has been the biggest factor in staying sober for me. Read a lot. There’s inspiration everywhere - from people with big numbers, to people with regrets about relapses. It all helps.
Connection is everything.
Realising that you’re not alone is huge.
Feeling understood is golden.
Not being judged when you share is liberating.

7 Likes

Great Job on a week sober. First 5 days were the worst for me with being so fuckin sick. Just keep popping on here and reading a couple times a day even if you don’t want to post. There’s a lot of good insight on here of how people got and are staying sober

3 Likes

Welcome and congrats on your first week!!! I’m one month sober and have found this app to be a great source of comfort, hope and connection.

4 Likes

Welcome and congrats on 1 week! That’s the toughest part for a lot of people, myself included.

6 Likes

Welcome Brian! I came here 2 years ago and never left. After reading around and realizing I had so much in common with everyone, I knew this was the right place for me. Look for similarities and start engaging.

8 Likes

Welcome Brian and congrats on 1 week of a better, sober you! :heart: I’ve found this app invaluable and I hope you will too.

6 Likes

Me too, welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I can totally agree with not being judged thank you.

3 Likes

Welcome Brian.
Congratulations on your 1 week sober.
I feel like I spend way to much time on here.
Small price to pay for 703 ODAATs
Hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

:+1:t2:Thank you

1 Like

Thank you 2 years is a long way away for me. Nice job. Hope to say the same one day

2 Likes

What is a 703 odaat? Lol

1 Like

703 One Day At A Time :pray:t2:
That’s how I do it. Just for today I’m not drinking.
Yesterday doesn’t matter it’s gone. Tomorrow is fiction.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Welcome here Brian,
Hope this app will help you as much as it helped me. See you around!

Congratulations with your 1 week sober, may many follow! :tada:

2 Likes

Ok I see it now. Yeah definitely one day at a time

2 Likes

A couple of great threads I like

1 Like

You got this Brian. Ive been off the bottle since january 2018. Just take it a day at a time. Im sober after a relapse to meth for 45 days now. Alcohols tough but you are getting bettet each day. Dont give up, the best is yet to come.

1 Like

Thank you. And same to you