Fitness/Gym/Health Enthusiasts (TW gym attire, diet discussions Rules #6 and 7 apply)

@Juli1 I recommend giving it a go at least once I’m going back when I’ve got more money. I’m doing something for exercise each day mainly for my mind I’ve been told it helps enormously …….and it did :+1:

1 Like

Update 6 months ago to now

15 Likes

Congrats to you, you look great.
How good is it hey? I’ve dropped 25kg and my self confidence has definitely increased. Well done.

1 Like

Wow girl you look incredible… through your own hard work I hope your so proud of you

1 Like

Thank you! I feel like myself again!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Proud of you!!!
That is hard fricken work and dedication. Congratulations my friend

I did a blt class today . Only my Second time ever in a gym class. It was really fast and intense . I’m feeling very stressed out about it ,almost to the point of being upset .I’m finding it really hard to follow the steps and make my arms and legs do what others are doing .some of the ladies weren’t very nice about me and they weren’t quiet about it either😞 I feel really lost . Does it get easier , will I start to get it right . I’m going to go back because I’m a stubborn mf and I enjoyed it .just would like some friendly advice

2 Likes

F*ck what they think and say.

You belong in that class just like everyone else. And those snobs started off confused and herky jerky too. Give them a big old smile, and tell them “Bless your heart”.

3 Likes

@SinceIAwoke Thank you❤️ I needed to hear that . I’m in my own bubble of acceptance , kindness, love and giving back to each other . I forgot the outside world doesn’t always have that . I seriously haven’t encountered females like that since school . I’ll keep pushing on

3 Likes