Foodies Unite #3 (trigger warning food) Let's TACO 'BOUT FOOD

He can’t/ won’t! Sugar! For the sugar eaters out there It just seems like it would be so much more delish if it didn’t have a sesame seed bun on top.

1 Like

These look wonderful! Now you’re a Gormet! @Runningfree

1 Like

The sesame seed bun is one of its few appealing features.
It’s the Oreo’s that are most questionable… but delicious to someone, no doubt. I mean, how else do you explain burgers that use Krispy Kreme glazed donuts for buns?

Krispy Kreme bun? I’d say triple buns top and bottom and pass on Everything else.

Holy s@#t! I’m getting acid reflux and having chest pains just looking at the picture lo I

5 Likes

Dinner back home at Taverna
Moroccan Wings.
Crispy boneless chicken, Moroccan spice, and Buffalo sauce with cucumber and ranch.

Greek Salad and Pizza Margherita with pepperoni.

8 Likes

Did you steal my meme from the meme thread? I just posted that there this afternoon :rofl::rofl::rofl: we must be following the same people on Twitter or something. Hell I might just give it a try. The cheese looks nice and melty.

1 Like

I don’t know. :thinking: There could be some wiggle room on that burger there if the sugar is in the main course. I thought of the telephone cord too :rofl:

1 Like

Didn’t steal it. Sorry.
I’ve had it for about a week, but I’m old and slow

2 Likes

Plant based shoarma with broccoli zucchini and a garlic and yoghurt dressing. And of course chilli! :fire::fire:

11 Likes

Can’t believe that people actually cook and eat this :scream::thinking::joy:

5 Likes

Seitan? Or something else?

1 Like

At first I was like, “OMG. WTF? No.”, then I tried to imagine what the flavor profile and I was like, “Well… I mean… I would try that if it was put in front of me… Probably still gross, but…” :laughing:

4 Likes

I have been trying to enjoy the farm fresh eggs before the ladies go on strike for the winter.

9 Likes

Those are made from Soy and lupin Beans… good proteins!

2 Likes

Feeding the Body, Mind, & Spirit today :slight_smile: Salad with mixed greens, shredded cheese, baby tomatoes, green beans, and Broccoli sprouts. Dressed with poppyseed dressing :slight_smile:

11 Likes

This looks so fresh, crunchy, and yummy :green_heart:

1 Like

Late lunch/snack. My leftover steak, Brie, heirloom tomato and avocado. My eyes were bigger than my stomach. Lupe wants to help! Today we found out she is obsessed with tomatoes…what a weird dog.

10 Likes

So cute, Lupe! We had a Samoyed/black lab mix growing up and she’d eat anything… except tomatoes :joy:

4 Likes

Sesame maple soy rainbow trout

10 Likes