Foodies Unite #4 (trigger warning food) DON'T GO BACON MY HEART!

Over easy fried eggs on sour dough with avocado, hummus, rainbow carrots, and marinated olives.
Day off meal :fried_egg::yellow_heart::green_heart:

15 Likes

Has it been forever, YES! Do I deserve this, also YES! :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

15 Likes

Your killing me :joy:
Enjoy :blush:

3 Likes

Our favorite lunch spot on Ocean Blvd.
The Veranda at The Georgian.

It was pretty chilly out but with the heaters it is always a great stop.
The berries are always so much better in Cali year round.

I went for the Maine Lobster Roll. Meh.:confused: Don’t know why it was that color but by the brioche bun was toasted perfectly.

And a perfect size…… wait for it…. Arugula salad :joy:

Kelly’s salad was so pretty I had to get a pic of it too.
Too much arugula for my liking but with all the other pretty stuff I could eat that. And enjoy it.

22 Likes

It may be the best one I’ve ever had or maybe it’s just because it has been so longggggg!

That’s a cool building for lunch! Looks very fancy

2 Likes

Beachy casual Cali weird whatever. Not formal at all. It’s a pretty cool building. I felt like a right tourist taking a pic. Just for y’all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I could smell the reefer passing us by on the sidewalk :scream:. Or maybe it was a skunk crossing the road :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I don’t know.

4 Likes

The salted caramel is my favorite one :drooling_face:

I haven’t had it in forever, you’ve inspired me

2 Likes

It was hard to stop but I put it back with only 1/4 gone. It was really good! I know it’s been months since I’ve gotten one of those.

2 Likes

Turkey meatballs, roasted garlic potatoes with rosemary and basil.
Not pictured was my sautéed spinach. I ate it before I remembered to take a picture :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

I eat chocolate every day lol. No shame.
But Talenti is my favorite, I totally forgot about it

6 Likes

Truxtons for dinner tonight.
GRILLED ARTICHOKE
Grilled artichoke freshly marinated in garlic and fresh herbs. Served with dijon mayo.

BLUEBERRY LEMONADE SPRITZER
Our house-made blueberry lemonade topped with soda.

NEW DELHI CURRY BOWL
Sautéed chicken cooked in our spicy coconut yellow curry sauce with fresh ginger, carrots, red & green bell peppers, cauliflower, red potatoes, roma tomatoes, red chilies & snap peas. Served over basmati rice & topped with cilantro

19 Likes

I’ll definitely do that. It will definitely be a big change for me. I’m so ready to go on a baking spree. :laughing:

2 Likes

Blueberry and Lemon bundt

18 Likes

I’m ready for you to go on a baking spree :joy:
I’ve never owned a mixer or anything of the like. I also don’t do a lot of baking BUT I am interested in trying my hand.

@beardson that’s looks very yummy!

3 Likes

Good morning! Some hash type leftovers and eggs.

12 Likes

Christmas Crack for my neighbors batch one :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Woah that looks incredible.
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is it?

4 Likes

Haha definitely not ignorance it’s just a silly name for it :green_heart::heart::upside_down_face::christmas_tree:

Here’s the recipe I just added peanuts to mine

4 Likes

It’s a wonderful thing! And it’s one of those rare moments where I didn’t realise I was lacking something until I saw it.

3 Likes

It’s a staple over here :joy: So many different ways to make it!

3 Likes