Foodies Unite #4 (trigger warning food) DON'T GO BACON MY HEART!

Non typical breakfast food but I need the fuel!!!

11 Likes

Perhaps I shall start implementing it here too.
@Callie99 thank you for the recipe

3 Likes

It’s so good, I hope you love it :blush:

3 Likes

That looks cool!! Like a Jackson Pollock painting :smiley:

4 Likes

I can see it :slight_smile:
Cooking always reminds me of art in a way

4 Likes

Omg yummm this looks awesome

2 Likes

Sloppy Joes…homemade sauce :slightly_smiling_face::astonished::slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

I love Greek food and they are so close to us. I hope they can stay consistently good.

My wife loves a good sloppy Joe. Me too.
That looks great!!

4 Likes

Greek yummm…ya we have sloppy joes maybe once or twice a year…I haven’t eaten today yet and it’s almost 3:30pm here…at least I don’t get intoxicated fast because I haven’t eaten anymore lol

2 Likes

The hubs took me out for food. Got a Portabella mushroom covered chicken breast. No complaints here

9 Likes

Courtyard Kitchen in the cold rain for lunch.
Sitting by the heaters.

My favorite beet smoothie
THE REJUVENATOR
orange juice, beets, mixed berries

SALMON DILL BURGER
house made salmon patty with capers, @EarnIt :wink: lemon zest, & shallots, lettuce - roma tomato - zesty yogurt dill sauce - mixed greens
seeded brioche bun

9 Likes

El Cholo
Since 1923

They use to make the guac table side. But Rona fucked that all up.

Sizzling Beef Fajitas
And tons of veggies. Just how I like it.
I had to pass on the free praline :grimacing:. Probably a bit of sugar in those. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13 Likes

Roast broccoli & grape tomatoes, tofu and bâton de mozza (I thought the French made it sound more classy) :rofl: Fridge/freezer clean out meal

10 Likes

For @TigerMatriarch … the Golden Milk recipe is at the end of this incredibly informative article…tho I highly recommend reading thru. I also recommend adding in some cayenne for a kick. I add cayenne to cookies and fat bombs as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

[The Ayurvedic Secret to an Everyday Glow: Easy, Nutritious Golden Milk | The Art of Living]

Enjoy!!!

4 Likes

I’m stealing this! :rofl:

2 Likes

I Have been eating, in fact, too much bc I have gained weight, accccckkkk
Eggs and tomato and pepper a la @RosaCanDo
Yogurt and pears
Butternut squash and lentil soup… am loving cooking the squash in the microwave. I have been making soups w butternuts for at least 25 years and yes I am missing the roasted flavor a little but really it is not making much of a difference. I like not having to cut it open raw.
I went out to a restaurant for the first time since early 2020. Salmon, broccoli and asparagus, and a chicken fried steak.
Bon appetit everyone xoxo

12 Likes

Everything looks so yummy and fresh :green_heart::blush:

2 Likes

My prayer: If I ever lose these few pounds I have recently gained and am back to a normal “normal”, please allow me to just get and EAT the Talenti! I did not the last 9 months when I was in the lower range and I should have. I dont think I have ever had any. I WANT!

3 Likes

I say if you want the Talenti, have it. :heart: I think fun treats can be a part of a balanced diet :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

When in doubt.
R and D Kitchen
Smoked Trout Dip.

PAN FRIED PETRALE SOLE
tartar sauce, French Fries & broccoli

They do the best pan fried sole and it’s only on Tuesday-Saturday and they sometimes run out by Thursday.

10 Likes