Foodies Unite #5 (trigger warning food) TAKE ANOTHER LITTLE PIZZA MY HEART!

It looks delicious! Have a nice weekend if you have the weekend off! Thanks for posting your food! Your salsa on the far left looks so good! I can’t tell if it’s salsa or beans. I’m looking at a little tiny screen. Whatever it is it looks wonderful all of it does.
Now I read what you had under your first picture. So it’s salsa? on the far left it looks wonderful.

1 Like

Your guacamole ! Do you have green bell pepper in there or onion tops? Yum.

1 Like

Cilantro jalapeño

1 Like

Thank you and I actually work 7 days a week but I’m getting a day off in August ha! Hope you have a great weekend as well

1 Like

Big chunks of jalapeño I love it. I can make a meal of guacamole and salsa.

Bueno Comida!

1 Like

Cooked zucchini …
Hello @Mindymoo nice looking magazine. There was a thread somewhere here a long time ago, food movie thread. I posted two movies I had seen about the ‘best restaurant in the world’ … in Barcelona!

Bon Appetit just released their arguably arguable 2022 list of best restaurants in the world and I see this one in the number three place : * 3. Disfrutar, Barcelona, Spain !

Everyone apologies for me asking @Tito23 questions about his wonderful food when some of the answers were in his first post. I was distracted exercising and see the “homemade beans and salsa” part now. Apologies Tito.

10 Likes

That guacamole looks amazing! :yum:

3 Likes

Hubby’s French fries he ordered last outing. Looked good but I’ll stick to poutine :yum:

12 Likes

We call those “loaded” fries. Yummmm

4 Likes

Chorizo and eggs. Queso fresco and chives. So yummy.

17 Likes

I don’t know how you all make you’re food look amazing but don’t judge a bowl by its cover this chicken, rice, & spinach tasted amazing. It tasted great by itself but I had to use ketchup and hot sauce old habits die hard.

16 Likes

Two elements in ketchup that you are missing in your meal…salt and acid…

However, if adding ketchip made the meal good eats…them I will always pass the ketchup!

5 Likes

Hahaha good point :grin::point_right:

1 Like

Good job on your efforts to eat healthier! Looks great.

2 Likes

@Jftself yup. The next thing to try is a vinegar based dressing. You can make your own but there are plenty you can buy, too.

2 Likes

Thank you yes I am trying lol.

2 Likes

Fuuuuck.
Back to the real world.

I want my fruit cut up better. :joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

Great night here. @Tito23

13 Likes

Looks good @RosaCanDo I still got leftovers might make a meal out of it.

2 Likes

Last nights dinner

Shredded Chicken peppers and onions in red sauce
With rice and beans.

14 Likes