Foodies Unite #5 (trigger warning food) TAKE ANOTHER LITTLE PIZZA MY HEART!

You found your club!!!

2 Likes

Ha!
IBObAQW75gYne

2 Likes

I keep increasing the amount of nutmeg in this recipe to see what I can get away with.

15 Likes

Pulled some Clam Stuffies from Iggy’s out of the freezer for lunch.

With melted buttah.

11 Likes

Using the scallops I cooked up yesterday. Had with lobster & shrimp stuffed egg pasta ravioli, sundried tomatoes, grilled marinated artichoke hearts and a bit of creamy Alfredo

12 Likes

Pork chops, refried beans and pasta salad.

11 Likes

Got some amazing Bolognese at the Farmers Market Sunday, from The Sonoran Pasta Co.
Looks like we’ll be going back for more next week.

15 Likes

Apple, honey, blue cheese! Thanks to what I have learned here I was able to eat about a teaspoon of honey and about an ounce of cheese. Did not glug the honey bear and it and the cheese are in an out building for safety (from me)

8 Likes

I rarely cook these past years - though, I did have my inspiration moments during the first Covid year - because my mother, who lives one floor below me, so, as I often say, we live between two homes, cooks for my son. Everyday stuff, just to be some healthy home made meals.
Last night though, since I couldn’t sleep, I made him some chocolate muffins :slight_smile: Nothing special, but I didn’t have all the ingredients for a marble cake or muffins with prosciutto and pecorino, and it was like 2 AM, so nowhere to buy the stuff I needed.
Anyhow, he says they’re good as always (I used to make them for his school snack, because in my country there are no school canteens), so I’m glad.

13 Likes

Ohhhh Yummmmi…
That’s a nice arrangement! :heart_eyes:
Will put it on my cooking list :yum:

3 Likes

Leftover quiche with tomatoes and beans.

7 Likes

Austrian smoked meat, scamorza and fig all courtesy of Lidl.

10 Likes

Nice looking combo Alissa.
I’m happy you can enjoy responsibly.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

How about a ‘foodie fail’ moment? :slight_smile: I love to cook, and consider myself better than decent in the kitchen. That being said, we have a 10 week old baby who NEVER sleeps.

Yesterday, I decided to make this 12 hour slow cooker orange chicken dish that simply falls apart and melts in your mouth. I was so proud of myself… a home cooked meal AND I managed to shower AND put on pants. Despite our tiny tyrant, I was killing it.

Somehow, I didnt realize until I went to clean the kitchen and do the dishes that in my sleep deprived haze I had put all of the ingredients directly into the warmer (not the crock) and slapped the lid on the top.

Ummm, yeah… those have a drain hole in the bottom. LOL

9 Likes

Dang :boom: I make the best chicken salad :crazy_face:
On rye. Honey Crisp and Peanut butter.

12 Likes

The hubs took me to Applebees today. Got the dessert for belated happy soberversary treat

11 Likes

Homemade cheesy potato soup. Its finally chilly enough for hot soups. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Got this as a anniversary gift from my Texan friend who I first met on Quitnet, the now defunct quit smoking website that helped me so much 7 years ago. Two local Italian olive oils, two types of vinegar. The fig one to remember the bottle I got from her as a gift in Hood River Oregon, while on one of our USA road trips together. XXX

17 Likes

Quiches are one of my favourite all time meals. I love them so much this looks so delicious!!

4 Likes

Gluten free oat bars. Only five ingredients needed!

15 Likes