Foodies Unite #5 (trigger warning food) TAKE ANOTHER LITTLE PIZZA MY HEART!

3 soft scrambled with a peanut butter muffy and smoothie

13 Likes

I dont know why, but everytime i see you post the word “muffy”, i cannot help but giggle.

10 Likes

I apologize for going off topic, but seriously lol

4 Likes

Me too :laughing:
When I was line cooking the breakfast shift a long time ago I had a waiter always abbreviate English Muffins with the word “Muffy”. Instead of muffin. And everyone thought it was too funny. It kind of stuck with me.
:blush:

6 Likes

From now on, I shall call English muffins by “muffy”. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Congratulations, Menno, on your no smoking and no alcohol drinking! Nice to see bottles lined up on the table and not wine bottles, but olive oil and vinegar! Congrats on it all! :hugs: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Glad to round off the day with a good (easy) meal. Roasted farm stand green beans, red onions and home grown tomatoes with lemon, garlic, black pepper and olive oil. Smashed red potatoes. Rotisserie chicken from the grocery store deli.

16 Likes

Tried a new pizza place. New to us.
Pizzacletta

Carne Colce house-made mozzarella, mascarpone, house-made ‘nduja, local honey & sage

16 Likes

Campari tomatoes, mostly egg whites, with some great steamed Lactinato kale under it.
@Dazercat I googled 'nduja!

11 Likes

At first glance I thought that the bottles are for wine and grappa. :wink:

Enjoy the fine oils and vinegars! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Wait… what the same hell? :thinking: marscapone and honey on a pizza? Did i read that correctly or am i exhausted

3 Likes

What’s the recipe?! :yum:

2 Likes

Ya. Not my cup of tea either.
Ya know …. The Ol get out of your comfort zone :grimacing:
My wife had pepperoni so I was safe :laughing:

2 Likes

Instead of chocolate chips, i added Reeces pieces toppings.

7 Likes

These look great! I’m not doing sugar. I just googled it and found it. It says I can just skip the chocolate and or substitute something else. Those Reeces Peieces sound pretty great though.
Enjoy :blush:

4 Likes

Pretty excited about my cheese purchases today! Finally got my hands on some Maytag blue cheese, and also local to Iowa, some nice hard cheddar from Milton Creamery. A Wisconsin based pepper jack and finally found some Halloumi! Excited! Some of this is going with us for a pickin’s meal camping this weekend.

11 Likes

Ive heard of people adding unsweetened shredded coconut also.

3 Likes

I love cheese!
I havent tried that Milton brand. Looks nummy

3 Likes

I’m excited to try it! Haven’t had their stuff before, either.

2 Likes

If I asked for ‘Muffy’ over here Id get a slap and be locked up.:rofl:

5 Likes