Foodies Unite #5 (trigger warning food) TAKE ANOTHER LITTLE PIZZA MY HEART!

That’s probably the highest honour you can receive from a woman :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

If you love Chickpeas… You have to try this!
Very good for hard workout recovery :muscle:t2::rofl:
Filling, healthy, vegan, taaasty! :heart_eyes:

Chickpea Sandwich :panda_face:

18 Likes

Found a recipe for goose jerky…going to do that. Not wild about goose. Cut a small piece of it off and gave it to the dog…she is not a fan at all.

We shall see how it comes out.

5 Likes

Keep it simple Sunday - Good old South African meat and Mealies.
Waiting for the Grand Prix :raised_hands:t2:

11 Likes

Try again. They didn’t download on my end.
Would love to see it.
:pray:t2::heart:

Was a problem my end :blush:

Ok re loaded
It’s very simple food - nuttin fancy

1 Like

I love seeing food from around the world. And I love your posts. Is that the Grand Prix in Texas? If so it’s right down the road from us. 3 hours :blue_car: My daughter and husband love Grand Prix.
Enjoy. Food looks great :+1:

Yeah me too - seen many great ideas from this community!
I love the Grand Prix - “GO MAX”
So wish I could be there watching live - they certainly know how to put on a show in the states.
Have a super day further :blush:

1 Like

Filling my batteries today with comfort food!
Gnochi with spinach, nutmeg and bluecheese.
:pray:t2::black_heart:

15 Likes

Decided to do goose jerky like I would normally do beef jerky…soaked in jalepenos and Dr. Pepper…we will see in a couple hours how goose is as jerky

13 Likes

Looks great!!

I’m not familiar with muscat. What is it?

Oh maybe I choose wrong translation…
nutmeg? :smiley:
In german it’s Muskat (or Muskatnuss) :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

FISH TACOS
blackened Atlantic redfish, mild cheddar, coleslaw & Jack’s salad, chipotle remoulade

And my new photo bomber. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Getting her into restaurants early.

15 Likes

Enjoying this sunny and unseasonably warm day. Got back late last night from our trip, zero desire to grocery shop. Lucky to have tuna salad supplies, well, what I had on hand. Plenty of whole grain mustard for us, sweet onion, celery, dill relish, hard boiled eggs and a mayo and sour cream mix.

11 Likes

Baby’s first shepherds pie

With horseradish and ketchup.

14 Likes

Blueberry bread pudding.

And a Bogey bomb :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14 Likes

Did not intend on cooking today, but here I go…cooking. Sauce from frozen garden tomatoes, some canned diced tomatoes, dried and fresh garden herbs (I only have fresh thyme and rosemary now). Served with meatballs I made and froze. I really love having a stocked pantry and freezer. I also love how the sauce really soaks in the pasta tossing just before serving.

16 Likes

Well…tastes like goose. The jerky is now treats for our dog. She loves it.

6 Likes

Well, at least it won’t go to waste! Is it just too gamy or is there a particular goosy flavor that doesn’t taste good to you?

3 Likes