Foodies Unite #5 (trigger warning food) TAKE ANOTHER LITTLE PIZZA MY HEART!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Get in line, chica! :sweat_smile::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I believe it! :joy: :laughing:

2 Likes

Honestly, I love cooking for people. If I could cook for all my TS pals it would be a lovely occasion for me!!!

7 Likes

8 Likes

Sweet potato, cooked spinach, campari tomatoes, olive oil
@RosaCanDo that is cool that you got the Delba bread! Hope you liked it. It will keep for a long time in the fridge once opened. Like a month… I hardly ever eat bread so it is nice to have the Delba around for here and there. The museli, three grain or whatever the other names are in the brand are good too. There’s also a brand that starts with an M, something like Maastricht.
There was a thread here a month or so ago that asked what people always had to have in their pantry or fridge. I intended to reply and never did. For a long time, twenty plus years, really longer, I have always had smoked salmon and cream cheese in the fridge, capers and the Delba type bread in the pantry. Cream cheese has the shortest use by date of all of it. (White cheddars have a long use by date). The rest has a long shelf life and is always delicious. . It works and has been wonderful for last minute, quick, food if company shows up, or just for whatever whenever!
Bon appetit everyone!

6 Likes

Lots of stand out meals on here! All of them! Mostly vegetarian that I am, @Ceeds I want some of your beautiful pastrami! @Thirdmonkey that’s a lot of strawberries, yum on that and those preserves! @anon9289869 oh my! II am glad you enjoyed it anyway!! @Runningfree your food always looks good !
All of it, all of your meals! Everyone’s meals! !yum!!
@Mno your pretty kiwis! @Seb cornetto! @HoofHearted ! @Dazercat the enchiladas verdes!! @RosaCanDo your bbq! I want to be adopted too, by any of you!

8 Likes

Check out the Thumper one of the girls is laying at the moment.
Several have been over 80g, but this was the largest so far.
I call this dish “Egg Potentialus”

12 Likes

Can you put it next to something for comparison? If not that’s OK.

Holy dinosaur egg, Batman! :scream:

3 Likes

I think this is what @AyBee is keeping.

7 Likes

Ouch, my cloaca :joy:

7 Likes

Breakfast burritos with leftovers from yesterday breakfast plus some refried beans and lots of fresh cilantro. Excuse the bite marks, my burrito came that way :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Stayed up past midnight cutting up the 42 lbs of straberries.

1/3 for strawberry preserves
1/3 canned whole

Then 1/3 will be mixed with

Jalepeno strawberry preserves…

Tired of chopping…lol, will be worth it when it’s all done.

12 Likes

Awwww yeah! Jalapeño/any chile goes so well with strawberry!

2 Likes

12 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
10 characters

3 Likes

1/3 officially done…

Now on to your normal everday strawberry preserves

12 Likes

Last night my granddaughter in law made lasagna for her first time. She renamed it. From now on in our household it will be known as pasta cake :joy:

13 Likes

Currently on an elimination diet to help with health…so anything that I will post will probably be boring to most :joy: but that being said, I am trying to make the food I eat as tasty as possible in all of its healthiness! Today, I threw together a quick lunch: dressed arugula, cucumber, roasted beets, toasted walnuts and leftover roast chicken mixed with a little honey Dijon. Mashed avocado on the side.

13 Likes

People underestimate “simple” food. Good ingredients, treated right are always a good meal!

8 Likes