Foodies Unite #5 (trigger warning food) TAKE ANOTHER LITTLE PIZZA MY HEART!

Lol I did not care about their health benefits but cheese has calcium so :woman_shrugging:t2: Ours were really good too but we didn’t get bacon. Bacon makes everything better!!

6 Likes

I cook pretty much every night! Love it

23 Likes

We weren’t satisfied with our anniversary meal last weekend so we decided on a redo tonight. Take out from our favorite place in town and made it special at home. It was so lovely. Lupe wanted sushi so badly! :sweat_smile: she got a couple tastes. It was nice to celebrate 15 again for fun.

19 Likes

The way she sits like a person on that chair cracks us up!!!

3 Likes

Chicken Tinga Tacos
With corn salad.

11 Likes

Salad for dinner.

13 Likes

Birthday cake for dessert. Kind of offsets the salad, but whatevs.

12 Likes

Pretty! I love the colors.

2 Likes

The wife made it at the request of the daughter. Looks good, gonna taste it in a sec :yum:

2 Likes

Omg you’re such a man. “The wife” “the daughter” eeeeew! :grimacing::wink:

2 Likes

Happy Saturday!

10 Likes

Sweet potato hash & eggs

13 Likes

Looks super tender :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I took my boys out to supper last night. Beef dip for hubby, crispy chicken for me, and pasta with butter & parm for little guy

17 Likes

Yum! Is it the angle of the pic or is that food massive?! :rofl:

3 Likes

The Thirsty Lion.
Finally an almost Texas Mex style Queso
@Runningfree
CREAMY QUESO DIP Cheddar, jack and pepper jack cheese, simmered with roasted jalapeños, onion and tomatoes. Served with white corn chips.

AHI POKE BOWL Soy marinated Ahi tuna poke, sushi rice, Napa slaw, avocado, carrot, cucumber, pickled radish and jalapeños, mango, daikon, nori, sesame seeds, ginger soy glaze and Thai peanut vinaigrette

Prettiest Poke I’ve ever had.

12 Likes

Those chips don’t look like they can hold the queso though! That poke bowl looks amazing!!!

2 Likes

At first look I thought so too. But they did fine. Queso had a bit too much flour. But so far so good considering I’m not in Texas anymore.

3 Likes

Lol partly the angle I think. Definitely smaller portions than many restaurants we’ve been to. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. But still lots of food!

2 Likes

Darcy’s Ristorante
Insalata di Cesare
Romaine lettuce and shaved Parmigiano tossed with homemade Caesar dressing.

Fettuccine Fresche Bolognese with Sausage
Freshly made fettuccine with sausage in a classic meat sauce.

12 Likes