Foodies Unite #5 (trigger warning food) TAKE ANOTHER LITTLE PIZZA MY HEART!

@Dazercat

My ribeye cut down into a meal I can eat. The rest will make two more meals.

My husband’s beef tenderloin cut up with vegetables and rice. He’s working late so I’m going to bring him dinner, then the rest is for his lunch tomorrow.

13 Likes

Yours is a ribeye on the top pic :thinking: right?
All looks good.
I can feel the inadvertent headache coming on from looking at it :face_with_head_bandage: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Indeed that is mine. Cut down to 1/4 for my dinner. Any more than that and I’ll pay for it. Hubby has a different preference in steak.

Quick! Look away! Tell your head it’s not real! :sweat_smile: no headache for you!

3 Likes

I can’t remember last time I had a ribeye :face_holding_back_tears:
Or the last time I had a steak headache. I’ve had a few fillets. It sounds good. I don’t miss it. I eat plenty of other stuff. I quit ordering from SRF. They must miss me. Your husband’s a lucky guy :blush:

3 Likes

Grilled up some carne asada tonight. I have been enjoying cooking at my brothers house while i visit the fam :blush: It’s crazy…grilling is just as good without a beer!

12 Likes

It’s so rewarding but a lot of work for sure. I managed three tomato plants up by house. Further down in an area below, I have four raised boxes which I didn’t get to planting as time got away. One has an ant issue I need to deal with too. But one box, I managed a late planting of beets and green onions. Which critters seem to have enjoyed as they sprouted :joy:
But I’m hoping I’ll get a few beets that survive at least! Hopefully next year I’ll be on the ball :seedling:

4 Likes

One of my favorites as many of you know… Eggplant, mushrooms, fresh garlic and lots of fresh ginger.

11 Likes

15 Likes

Pork schnitzel

With roasted veggies and
a honey mustard sauce not shown.

13 Likes

A mish-mash to use up leftover pasta (regular & spelt ) and bacon. Added a touch of cheese sauce, sundried tomatoes and marinated grilled artichoke hearts. It needs scallops or shrimp :laughing:

10 Likes

• Broccoli with peanut sauce and grilled curry Tofu

• Iced coffee and a vegan protein bar as dessert

Need a nap now! :rofl::panda_face::yawning_face:

12 Likes

What did this chili wrong, that you put coriander in it.:confused:

But the chili looks and sounds nice.

1 Like

Golf :golf: :man_golfing:
I hate golf :grimacing:
But that’s a pretty awesome view for lunch.
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

1 Like

Is this lasagna?:drooling_face:

1 Like

Could you please send me the recipe if it is vegetarian?

1 Like

Exactly, you know what I mean!:smile:

Ah another coriander/cilantro hater :grimacing::sweat_smile::upside_down_face: hahaha! I can’t get enough! Great on chili!

2 Likes

Yes lasgana it tasted so nice. I hadnt had it in a while.

1 Like

I can put coriander on everything!
Love it!
Even on scrumbelled egg :yum::rofl:

3 Likes

Is there any club of coriander haters I can maybe join?:thinking::smile:

3 Likes