Foodies Unite #5 (trigger warning food) TAKE ANOTHER LITTLE PIZZA MY HEART!

I’m in. Right up there with arugula :face_vomiting:
Edit. But I do like cilantro :heart:

2 Likes

Funnny! My dad hates it too. I think we have this conversation on this thread every so often - does it taste like soap to you?

1 Like

Garlic parmesan panko chicken breast

15 Likes

Went to my fella’s favorite dive for lunch - it’s the start of his birthday week - and got this massive breaded chicken sandwich and mountain of tots :crazy_face: Needless to say, half of it all is in my fridge now. Tasty treat.

12 Likes

We tried a new burger joint downtown Flag. Diablo Burger.
It was really good. Not what we’re use to but tasty as all hell. We will be back.
DB House
Blackening spice, Chimichurri & topped with an over-easy Fried Egg
@Apollo_666 i still remember that burger you posted years ago :joy: with an egg on it. So this was for you sir. It was great! I Don’t think I ever had a burger with an egg on it.

@Planipennia check out this view of the underbelly of the Shamrock Food truck in the alley :joy:. The alley view has better food.

14 Likes

Bread Pudding with blueberries.

Sugar free again. I’m using honey in milk with eggs.

12 Likes

Ooohhhhh that looks nummy

2 Likes

It is a little bit better than a hot pocket or pop tart
@maxwell :wink:

1 Like

I’ve made bread pudding for the 1st time this year, delicious! And also bought several boxes of pop tarts this week, all on sale! Lemon pie and Boston cream are new to me & delicious with my morning coffee.

I don’t eat hot pockets (anymore) but LOVE Jim Gaffigan’s bit about them! I love his humor! Waffle house bit is hysterical! Plus so many more :heart:

3 Likes

I skipped the hot pocket or dinner tonight :rofl:
Im thinking of a pb&j sammich. Thats kinda healthy right :woman_shrugging::grin:

2 Likes

Creamy lemon spinach ricotta ravioli
With roasted yellow bells and tomatoes. And Parmesan of course.

Minnie wasn’t a big fan apparently but Benson filled in nicely.
Bread pudding came out great :blush:

A little heavy cream would have been nice.

11 Likes

I still eat peanut butter and jam, usually raspberry or strawberry seedless no sugar fruit spread. On Lewis Hawaiian bread. Not sure if this bread is local, but love it. Way cheaper than King Hawaiian bread.

4 Likes

This is really nothing special…
Sugar-free cornflakes, Banana, vegan milk
and hazelnutbutter :banana::coconut::chestnut:

But as I excluded some food totally and always had biiiiig drama and wild thoughts about eating, cause of my little eating disorder tendencies… :roll_eyes:

It is really HEALING for me to enjoy this for breakfast! (By the way… I survived the night without night snacking) :pray:t2::heartpulse:

9 Likes

@Planipennia Thank you.
It is something I made up. In this case, I cut up two smaller eggplants, (usually I use one bigger one) and started sauteeing them in a little olive oil. Sometimes I will put a little water in there to keep it from sticking and to keep from using a ton of olive oil. I love olive oil but I do not want my vegetables saturated with it.
I wash and then break up the mushrooms by hand in big pieces. I used 1 pound of mushrooms. After the eggplant cooks some I throw the mushrooms in. Then one big red pepper. Sometimes I use poblano pepper. Towards the end I throw in a good bit of chopped fresh garlic and a lot of chopped fresh ginger. It is very tasty. Someone here once said that it would work great in a wrap and it does, too. Or just on a plate! Bon Appetit!

9 Likes

This looks like my dream food! The bread pudding looks wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! So does the ravioli! I usually have a nice ravioli in my freezer… Next time I will use the tomato and pepper like you did .

@Juli1 Congrats on making it through the night. The struggle is real xoxo

4 Likes

Omlette with homegrown tomatoes chilli and basil with a grating of parmesan cheese. Fresh sunday breakfast. Delicious.

12 Likes

100 % exact. :astonished:

Is this a thing?

2 Likes

It looks like an eatable heart attack, but also very yummy.

Speaking about heart attack: could please someone explain me, how one survives food from Arby’s? I know it from US late night shows - Stephen Colbert and John Oliver.

2 Likes

No greens, fairways or roughs in sight. :grin:

2 Likes

Mmmm i love Omlettes like this one…
Also as an easy and light lunch or dinner! :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes