Foodies Unite #6 (trigger warning food) ANOTHER ONE BITES THE CRUST!

The term you are looking for @RosaCanDo is Linner :slight_smile: atleast thats what we call here

3 Likes

Portobello veggie fajitas.

Just NO! on the dairy free cheese :nauseated_face:
@EarnIt
Worth a try. I’d rather have no cheese.

Side note.
I never knew pico was so easy to make. I could just eat bowls of that.

13 Likes

@RosaCanDo got sandwhiches stuck in my craw, so I made some sammies for dinner.

13 Likes

You don’t friends to go camping. I go camping alone and I meet so many nice and cool people on my trips. If you like camping just go for it :wink::sunglasses::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Hah hah, @RosaCanDo , your “epic photoshoot” made me laugh! They do look chunky and delicious!

2 Likes

We call it “lupper” where I’m from :laughing: (lunch & supper)

4 Likes

Thank you for the inspirational sandwiches @RosaCanDo :blush:

This was my breakfast today: Bagles with lots of toppings

12 Likes

Egg & avocado with cream cheese on toast

13 Likes

Whole grain & flax pasta with sundried tomatoes, grilled artichoke hearts and sautéed baby spinach

13 Likes

Made deviled eggs for work potluck. In true Canadian style, I used snow to make an ice bath during the cooling process :joy:

14 Likes

A Sunday afternoon treat for me and my girl. She loves her boba! We reluctantly allowed the teenager four…

12 Likes

Yummmm! I might do that right now, bagel with all the things!

4 Likes

The sauce got flakey :sob: But it’s still delicious :drooling_face:

10 Likes

Bagel with garlicky herb cheese spread, cucumber, lox, scallions and spouts. Mmmmmm

13 Likes

I made an egg bake/crustless quiche/frittata-type thingy. Leftover roast broccoli, fresh baby spinach, various cheeses, dried veg spices spices and scallion

13 Likes

I’m spamming food pics as I’ve not posted any in a bit. Sorry :laughing:
This is where the leftover broccoli came from. Maple/sesame/soy salmon

10 Likes

I would be fine until night time. I think I’d be very scared by myself through the night.
It’s something Iv wanted to do for a while. My dad teaches survival courses on the weekends maybe I’ll go to a few of them first :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oh I love those kind of thingys.
Nice :+1:

1 Like

Hubby was so hungry so took some for leftovers. I asked how it was, and he said it “was ok… but what was that green stuff on top?” (Spinach :laughing:) :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Apologies if you are busy :kissing_closed_eyes:

When you use yogurt as a starter base for making more batches, do you mix with water or milk please ?

:smiling_face:

2 Likes