Foodies Unite #6 (trigger warning food) ANOTHER ONE BITES THE CRUST!

Tuna melt on sourdough.
With an arugula free salad.
Well, could be a little. That’s acceptable.

11 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about!!!
Looking good there.
:+1:

1 Like

@Thirdmonkey Scott this made me think of you! Canned cheese that is supposedly really good!

https://creamery.wsu.edu/cougar-cheese/

5 Likes

Found a new Easy Bolognese recipe. Because we don’t eat enough pasta bolognese around here.
Ground pork and ground beef. Finished with heavy cream.

10 Likes

Southern fried chicken, chips, salad and a spicy dipping sauce.
Cooked in the air fryer so a healthier and cleaner alternative to deep frying. The salad is straight out of the garden. The sauce is a recepie I learned many years ago and is sweetened with honey.

9 Likes

Ohhhhhg my god. You got me there :zipper_mouth_face::grimacing: looks amazingly real :nauseated_face: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

What exactly is “Devils Meat”? Doesn’t sound really welcoming? :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

Does it have a shelf-life until the year 3099? :grinning:

1 Like

Nicely done prank. I thought it’s a litter, too! :+1:t2:

3 Likes

11 Likes

:joy:

Actually the exact translation would be “little devils meat” maybe due to the cayenne pepper in it :hot_pepper: , so less loaded then :wink:. It’s a stew, you just have to taste it……The recipe is very simple.

2 Likes

I also love tortas of Castilleja de la Cuesta, Sevilla. For me, they are one of the best breakfast!

1 Like

Of course it has to be pancakes for breakfast :pancakes:
Oats, a little bit of flour, 1 egg, almond butter and water baked into perfection :drooling_face:

17 Likes

My first thought was: oh, big bones with bone marrow. I think I need some soup. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

“Rich people’s tomato” according to my son.

15 Likes

Sounds good, but, unfortunately, I don’t eat meat. Thanks for the information. :+1:t2:

1 Like

In Germany this sort of tomato is called “Ochsenherzen”, “ox heart”. The are one of my favourites.

4 Likes

Yard work Saturday! Start out with a good breakfast

16 Likes

Almond, cacao and date balls. Such fun to make with the rice ball maker.

19 Likes

Saturday soul food with @Milele on the most depressing day weather wise so far.

Breaded deep fried chicken, French fries, garlic mayo and a side salad of rucola/rocket, cantaloupe melon and avocado. Why on earth haven’t we made this before?? It was soooo good. We stuffed ourselves but we’re happy. LOL

@Ravikamor

19 Likes