Foodies Unite #6 (trigger warning food) ANOTHER ONE BITES THE CRUST!

Thanksgiving pics later…
This is lettuce, eggs, sweet potato, walnuts, pear, cooked cranberries. Cranberry pear vinegar.
I froze some fresh cranberries. I get them out, wash them in a colander and put in a bowl without water and microwave them for two minutes or less. They are coming out delicious! ( Before freezing the fresh berries I am dumping them into a freezer bag from the bag they came in)
Will look at all the food pics later, glimpses look awesome!

13 Likes

I did a lot of stretching and training for my neck and back so the breakfast became lunch :grimacing:

13 Likes

Looks amazing! :yum:

2 Likes

Looks so tasty ! :yum:

1 Like

Looks incredible! Enjoy

2 Likes

Ham and cheese french toast

14 Likes

My version of poached eggs. Dad always made them with enough vinegar in water to taste the tang, so I still make mine that way :laughing: brings back childhood memories

14 Likes

Black Bean & Poblano Quesadillas

With lemon crema.

14 Likes

Egg, spinach, tomato and cheese pie with mostly home grown produce. Butter, cheese and pastry were only bought components.
Edible nasturtium flower for some razzle

16 Likes

A+ for presentation!

5 Likes

I totally forgot to post pics of yesterdays Korean BBQ lunch. It was super fun! The 3 of us ordered diff raw marinated meats and you basically cook it urself on this grill that is in between everyone. The veggies came in a foil pack with stuff on them that gets cooked on the grill also. I was able to eat my entire meal with chop sticks which was my 1st experience ever trying to use them. It was cool!

18 Likes

When it went into the oven vs when it was served

Terrible kitchen lighting. Scrounged together totchos. Cauliflower tots, broccoli, veg chorizo, blk beans, tomatoes, and daiya pepper jack. Used some lactose free greek yogurt instead of sour cream.

15 Likes

Thanksgiving turned into an unofficial deviled egg cook off.
My favorite were the top ones with the olive. They had horseradish. I was the only person who liked (loved) them.
The ones w the jalapeno had well drained jalapeno sweet pickle relish… too sweet for me. Even though they were not particularly sweet. .
Third ones had crunchy pickles and a mild maybe paprika or chili powder, not sure.
Bottom ones were more mainstream.

16 Likes

There’s gonna be some sweet egg-fart action going down tonight/tomorrow.
Awesome
:smiley:
( _o _ ):dash:

8 Likes

I’m stealing that fart graphic and sending it to everyone I know.

8 Likes

Made my mums lasagne tonight, with textured vegetable protein as I’m vegetarian. I’ve actually been boasting at my workplace about how amazing a substitute tvp is for mince, we use it for tacos and other mince dishes and my kids love it, which is a strong message it’s a good sub.
So before I leave my workplace I’m bringing some in for my boss who is a major carnivore and he’s going to rate it :grin: who knows, I might blow his mind!

18 Likes

Oh my!! :star_struck: this looks amazing. Is it phyllo pastry you used?

2 Likes

It is indeed.
Flakey, crunchy goodness

3 Likes

Leftovers Omelette
4 eggs
Turkey
Stuffing
Mashed potatoes
Gravy
Topped with crab dip

15 Likes

I made hubby an omelette for breakfast. Tri-coloured tomatoes, onion, and cheese

12 Likes