Foodies Unite #6 (trigger warning food) ANOTHER ONE BITES THE CRUST!

Thank you! Much appreciated!

Chicken and Gouda with some honey mustard sauce

12 Likes

Lunch with Amy’s.
I think they’re pretty good.

A little apple to put on my peanut butter.
And an Ezekiel Muffy.

9 Likes

Hungry lunch after no breakfast. Open faced multigrain muffin, one side fried egg and Cholula, other mustard, turkey, chopped grape tomatoes and havarti.

13 Likes

I also love eating spicy dishes for breakfast! :heart_eyes:
Last week I had a Sauerkraut casserole that my mum made (like Sheppards pie) just cold, out of a box at work for breakfast, as i was so hungry from swimming. It felt a bit crazy but it was satisfying.

But especially i like asian food.
Haha… Who wonders about that?!

Japanese breakfast is very ritualistic.
Haaa I love all that stuff!
Need to have something like that again soon.

7 Likes

:scream::scream::scream: Cheese :cheese: = Life :earth_americas:

9 Likes

Another noodle bowl on a cold, cold night! Made a special broth simmering homemade chicken stock (from frozen) with lots of sliced ginger, smashed garlic, nori seaweed, cilantro, sliced onions and I think that’s it. So flavorful! The usual veg with shredded rotisserie chicken and fancier ramen noodles.

22 Likes

Beautiful colourful veggies!! Mmmmm :yum:

4 Likes

Chopped salad with a salmon.

15 Likes

What! How did you know?!? You’re just the second person to wish me happy birthday and Aw you’re so sweet. @Salty was the first :wink: 41 is gonna be a great year I’m hoping. I’m cooking myself dinner tomorrow and then maybe sushi take out this weekend. Thanks, Colin.

9 Likes

Happiest o’ birthdays to you, sweet friend! :birthday::cupcake::shaved_ice:
The most spectacular year of all, I wish for you: kitchen time, Lupe walks, knitting projects, books and podcasts galore, a content and happy heart!
I’m grateful for you!

And I’d be grateful if you would reply with something to do with food so that I don’t end up in the derailment thread :laughing::orange_heart:

7 Likes

bday-416

5 Likes

No way you’re getting derailed, chica! I’m grateful for you, too. You have been a part of my recovery since early days and the scary bits of trying something new so thank you. I am cooking my own bday dinner tomorrow but I’ll post pics!

7 Likes

Thank you, friend.

2 Likes

Happy, happy birthday to you sweet Rosa!! Wishing you a fabulous day and a fabulous year ahead! Wishing you your best year ahead with many dreams coming true! Big hugs and lots of :heart:. Have fun!

Jamie Oliver Baked Berry Cheesecake

10 Likes

Chicken sandwich on GF bread. You may pity me.

9 Likes

Oh gosh, I so want this!!! Thanks, amiga.

1 Like

At least it looks somewhat fluffy?

2 Likes

It’s pretty good bread. It’s just so tiny.

2 Likes

Well, I was planning on cooking a big meal tonight but today I’m just not feeling it. A bit headachy and I just want to rest. So rotisserie chicken, broccoli and boxed Mac and cheese it is! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I get to make these choices on my birthday, after all!

10 Likes