Foodies Unite #7(trigger warning food) GNOC, GNOC, GNOCCHI ON HEAVEN'S DOOR!

Would this be considered closest to Pho or Ramen?(dumb American here)

It’s a bit of a hybrid I guess. The kids prefer the ramen noodles and I’ll use rice noodles for my bowl. I think I overdid the ramen consumption while I was a broke student and got a bit bored of them!

2 Likes

Interesting… where are those balls made of? :thinking::innocent:

And get well soon! :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you.
Oh I posted the recipe when I made them a few weeks ago … And freezed a bunch of them.
My brain is not working that good atm sorry.
Maybe someone can help :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Todays fruit ice is pineapple

10 Likes

Here’s the link to her post with the recipe, Roland :+1:t3:

5 Likes

In an effort to reduce my processed deli meat and white bread consumption, I made this beautiful veggie bagel with deli turkey. Yes, I’m being sarcastic. :laughing: But this is just too good - light cream cheese, avocado, low sodium turkey, cucumber red bell pepper and SPROUTS! It’s so good. And it’s a beautiful day to eat on the deck outside.

17 Likes

Chicken pesto pasta with zucchini and grape tomatoes. And Parmesan cheese.

11 Likes

This was a scary experiment but gosh, it turned out well. I turned the rest of my whipped cottage cheese dip into a sauce with lots of stuff, like Parmesan and milk. Leftover grilled steak, portobello mushrooms and red bell pepper added to it with a combo of what pastas I had on hand.

11 Likes

Haha “would you like some sprouts with your bagel? or some bagel with your sprouts?” Looks yum!

3 Likes

Lactation cookies with: oats, chia, ground flaxseeds, coconut oil and brewers yeast (all milk producing ingredients) the brewers yeast is DEFINITELY an acquired taste :face_with_spiral_eyes: but shoved into oatmeal chocolate chip cookies it wasn’t too bad

11 Likes

Oh my god, it’s hard for me to even smell it! Ouch!

2 Likes

Thanks @RosaCanDo

@Juli1 That looks like a nice recipe. I will try this weekend. And give it a crust of hemp seeds :blush:

2 Likes

Rosa what are these sprouts? In england the sprout is something completely different…:heart:

2 Likes

These are alfalfa spouts. We also get broccoli sprouts or other “micro greens,” which are all just different kinds of sprouts. I think in Asian dishes most commonly used sprouts are mung bean sprouts, a lot thicker.

4 Likes

These are sprouts over here :smile:, thank u Rosa…they look yummy! Im going to try and find those for my salads etc, im trying to lose weight at the moment so anything healthy and different is great :+1: :heart:

8 Likes

Ah! Yes, we call them Brussels Sprouts. I love those, too!

3 Likes

Yes brussel sprouts i forgot the brussel part :laughing: everyone just calls them sprouts hence my confusion (doesnt take much)

4 Likes

Doing a @Dazercat with my pooch in the background :blush: my brunch

15 Likes

:+1: who’s the cutie?

2 Likes