Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Couldn’t resist bt showing the “Pancake Tower” as well.
They did turn out just wonderful, and extremely filling.
There’s enough for me to make"pancake bits" for breakfast as well.
My Grandma and my father used to make it when we where kids, basically chopped pancakes fried in butter.
A good way to use the leftovers, we never got that and loved it so much, so we begged for them to make it, so when there was pancakes they did extra just so we could have pancake bits the next day :smiling_face:

13 Likes

Bit of a pork roast dinner rustled up from freezer bits, and a sad old broccoli begging to be used.

Yes I am about to eat an entire half a bulb of roasted garlic…

17 Likes

That bulb was exactly where my eyes were drawn, DELICIOUS!

4 Likes

The best bit!! :bat::wink:

3 Likes

Delicious,minus the garlic.
I was probably a vampire in another life, I just can’t eat garlic. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Fruit salad on a beautiful morning.

13 Likes

Turkey and mozzarella grilled cheese and some Doritos

12 Likes

Off the sugar wagon with this blueberry muffin and oatmeal. Not abstaining from sugar in the land of gelato :ice_cream: anyway this week.

And a lovely kale tonic

13 Likes

I really wanted a tall deli pastrami on gluten-y bread.

13 Likes

Are those potatos?

1 Like

Lovely presentation. Bravo!

1 Like

Well you really missed the mark on that, didn’t ya :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Fresh asparagus!
Bon appetit everyone!
Food in moderation is life xoxo
@Dazercat please taste different olive oils for me …. And cheese. Will look forward to what really captivates you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

12 Likes

There will be cheese. I think we are visiting some local shepherd to see how some goat cheeses are made. And plenty of walking in the olive groves. It’s going to be a lot of little local villages and stuff. My kind of traveling.

4 Likes

Plus you just threw in some Yorkies!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Home cooked meal away from home

12 Likes

Banana bread
Almond-coco
… And already a bite :joy:

Good old recipe :banana:

14 Likes

Total Solar Eclipse for me and for some other TS members with many other members seeing a solar eclipse.
Not my pic … or cookies. Next time.

12 Likes

The famous pancake bits for breakfast today.

13 Likes

Potato bake!

3 Likes