Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Made a lemon and coconut tart today to share with a friend. Not the most healthy but definitely tasty.

15 Likes

I really wanted Polenta. Unfortunately, from my kidlets, I had to wash a pot. It’s taste-ish!

10 Likes

Good to see these. Yesterday I was thinking :thinking: what is she talking about? “pancake bits?” I think those are pretty cool. Bet the kids would love them.

3 Likes

Looks marvelous

2 Likes

11 Likes

Vegan Mince and Tatties

13 Likes

My daughter made dinner today. Pasta with cheese and spinach.

12 Likes

I’d get away with eating that every day, for about a week or two. Even GF in rotini works, cheese and spinach - happy place.

3 Likes

It’s very comforting food :yum:

3 Likes

Broke my non sweet streak. It was worth it. :blush:

13 Likes

Today, I have been trying to talk myself into having a “sandwich” on tortillas. Perhaps your post was a reason that I should just do it! I am out of bread!

And your sweet stuff is pretty.

3 Likes

It was very yummy! It was like a sopapilla with cheesecake in it

2 Likes

I did some panko parm chicken breast in air fryer. With fresh linguine & homemade sauce

13 Likes

This cracked me up! :rofl: How many times have I done just this?!?!

13 Likes

Getting ready to juice. Best cocktail!

10 Likes

ahhh yes – lovely cocktail indeed – enjoy :yum:

2 Likes

Dinner yesterday, home made glutenfree tortilla bread, with mayonnaise, gluten free chicken fingers, bean salad, cucumber and tomatoes.

13 Likes

Bagel type of day. Cream cheese, onion, dill, tomatoes and rocket. EVOO from my friend’s Sicilian homestead.

13 Likes

Repeat, added turmeric and umami seasoning.

13 Likes

Capelli D’Angelo glutenfree pasta (mini angel hair pasta) with fried falu sausage for dinner today.

I don’t eat Falu sausage simply because I don’t like it,so I had my pasta with bean salad instead.

Strawberry Jell’O for lunch (Imported from US, Swedish stores doesn’t sell Jell’O)

12 Likes