Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

16 Likes

12 Likes

A big sausage, cabbage and mash with onion gravy and whole grain mustard.

17 Likes

Tonight Fillet Steak, mashed potato, onion rings veg and coleslaw. Before it was smothered in peppercorn sauce😋

12 Likes

Made a Pizza on whole wheat pocket pita.

Pizza sauce with carmelized onions with shitake mushrooms, black olives, green peppers, cherry tomatoes and lots of yummy seasonings😋…

Started to eat before I remembered to take a pic

13 Likes

This warm just made croissant is better than sex :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: very satisfying

15 Likes

New week, new banana bread :banana:
Comes along with a little soja skyr cinnamon dip with linseed oil.

13 Likes

If anyone knows, they know… this is a cake a friend of mine got in Kansas City in Feb after the Chief’s Super Bowl win. It’s their coach Andy Reid’s mustache frozen up with icicles. Everyone was supposed to wear their team shirt. Since I don’t care about football I wore a Taylor Taylor Taylor Taylor T shirt. Although I don’t know the names of her songs I can really appreciate and admire her performances and physical ability to sing and dance for three plus hours plus lots of other stuff. Yes, I am a Swiftie! :heart::white_check_mark:

@Dazercat is that a peach? :peach: yum on all of it. When in Italy always eat croissants.

Nice start to your day @Juli1 looks delicious.

PS. The cake party was today April 14. Cake has been in the freezer.

13 Likes

Looks delicious, can’t even remember how many times I’ve just finished my meal, and then realized that I didn’t share it. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Lovley, I love the colorful porcelain too :blush:

2 Likes

A light farmhouse lunch today.

And a freshly made lemon sorbet from their lemon tree

13 Likes

Good to know that the taste is super salty. Damn JD Steak Seasoning. Celebrating that and other wee tastes and a couple smells, not food smell, but still!

4-egg, dill-happy omelet. 1/2 for me, 1/2 for kid.

11 Likes

Chicken and mushroom cheeseless lasagne with some fresh green salad tonight :yum: (i cant eat cheese because of migraines)

14 Likes

Moussaka and salad.

12 Likes

Oh I haven’t had moussaka since a little child :drooling_face::yum:
That looks so yummy!!

3 Likes

That looks beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Pizza night, after collecting and putting together our 21 y/o sofa bed today, I wasn’t in the mood for cooking so we ordered Pizza.

Mine has beef tenderloin,shrimps, mushrooms and bearnaise sauce.

12 y/o Kebab pizza

Husband: Kebab Pizza with ham and French Fries

14 y/o Vesuvio without cheese (It’s usually only ham and cheese on that one, but he doesn’t eat anything with similar texture)

All pizzas has thin crust as most pizza here has.

12 Likes

Contents of fridge :+1:

12 Likes

Stir fry vegetables, button mushroom sabzi and some crispy tofu

13 Likes

Look at you go girl! You must be feelin better cooking up a storm there. It looks lovely.
Or it at least makes you feel better cooking up a delight!

4 Likes