Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Scrambled Eggs and a ton of veggies :ok_hand:

17 Likes

No meat tonight :joy:

Some kind of octopus :octopus: amuse-bouche.
Not generally a big fan. But it wasn’t terrible
And the drink is non alcoholic of course.
CRODINO
APERITIVO NON ALCOLICO

This cake was heavenly

No coffee for me tonight. I got to get some sleep.

15 Likes

Crodino is fantastic!!

Lovely food!

3 Likes

I loved it. I wonder if I can get it in America.

2 Likes

Aldi or Lidl do a knock off version that’s very good…

1 Like

I made you a cake!

13 Likes

Beef barley and mushroom soup with lots of other veggies. I was pleased with how it turned out, and it will be even better in the coming days.

17 Likes

Pot roast tonight. Served over roasted sweet potatoes.

15 Likes

Breakfast of Champions

13 Likes

Another pizza day yesterday with the much discussed Banana and pineapple.

Here we have banana, pineapple Beef sirloin, and bearnaise sauce.

8 Likes

Starting to think that I might be Italian, love me some pastry for breakfast. Looks amazing and colorful, love it :smiling_face:

2 Likes

If that’s the kind of pizza you eat in Sweden I’m canceling my plans to Sweden.

3 Likes

You can choose from a lot of different ones. This one is actually quite popular.
Kebab pizza with or without French fries is the most popular kind fro what I know.

2 Likes

Breakfast is served

11 Likes

@MrsOdh Don’t know why but you jumped in my thoughts when I was buying this :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Lunch in Vernazza
Olive oil for the bread. They serve a lot of salt with the olive oil because they don’t use salt when they bake their bread. The bread is great! But kind of bland. Therefore the salt and olive oil combo.

@Alisa

Local Mussels

Fried assorted fishes and shrimp and squid

I was thinking it would be more of a fish and chip :scream:

But the fried anchovies were actually pretty good.

9 Likes

Pumpkin spiced hummus sound so nice, how did it taste?

1 Like

Omelet and polenta.

I looked a lot on the internet about what to do with leftover polenta. Wow! I am going to try to do polenta fries. I know corn is not that good for you, but I love it (and I am not eating meat much).

The omelet has cottage cheese inside. I became super happy with cottage cheese, avocado, and bacon at a place named Crazy Otto’s. They now have FIVE locations. No longer in a caboose and had moved to the tiny town I grew up in – Leona Valley. They aren’t there anymore.

Anyhoo…used to be a delicious restaurant and I am thinking location expansion doesn’t suck. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Healthy chocolate and banana cake, though it should be enough for breakfast, but we ate it all.
And pasta Bolognese for dinner.

15 Likes

I think my feelings were extra hungry today. I’m eating like a wildebeest. Though I have zero indication or knowledge of whether a wildebeest would eat fish pie, broccoli and cauliflower hash browns??? .

If they don’t then more for me. I have a feeling my feelings might be in town for a while…:face_with_spiral_eyes:

The cauliflower hash browns by Strong Roots are one of the best things ever to cook from a freezer, fact

17 Likes