Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

I don’t exactly know what they did with the onion, but I want that, even if I could make it my own.

4 Likes

It might be a Roscoff onion, they are so sweet and delicious.

4 Likes

Dinner last night. Chicken thighs with thyme, cumin, salt, pepper. Plus couscous with kale. Mmmmm

16 Likes

So delicious, I love wild boar in pretty much any dish (I don’t love them so much when they are in my garden)

4 Likes

Baked naan today :yum:

17 Likes

So pretty! I may try to do this gluten-free. Yum!

2 Likes

What gluten free flour do you prefer?

I use and have many. Bob’s All Purpose is a major, but I use almond a lot.

2 Likes

Wow…that looks beautiful and amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

And tasty😋

2 Likes

Sunday dinner on a Saturday! Kicks bum.

Honey and pistachio Mochi for pudding :heart:

14 Likes

Fruit bowl :drooling_face: I was craving this!!

12 Likes

Finishing up my chex. Still don’t taste them, added cinnamon, first time in 6 months. Before I never added whole bananas but the little gnats freak around here.

12 Likes

Saturday night pizza with Gorgonzola only.

15 Likes

13 Likes

Actually I thought the onion was the best part! The show and all the food being a taste of Tuscany was really cool. But wayyyyy too much. I wish I knew how they did that onion. It really was the best. And the Panacotta.

The boar was pretty good @MrsOdh glad I tried it. I wouldn’t go out of my way to order it though.

4 Likes

I found it! “Onion cooked in ash!” More to look for about that!

2 Likes

You did a beautiful job on this! @Laner

@Tragicfarinelli I see your little Yorkshire puddings!

2 Likes

Yes Alisa. Made extra to go with Bangers and Mash in the week :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cajun turkey sammie.Somehow I have Hellman’s Mayo. Accidental, I usually pick up Hy-Vee’s or Aldi’s. Hmm. I mean I like Hellman’s. Maybe it was on sale. My memory has been wonky.

12 Likes