Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Last breakfast like this til my next adventure :cry:

12 Likes

Now this is just too stinking cute

10 Likes

All right :roll_eyes: one for the road at the airport. But that’s the last one!!!

@EarnIt oh I see you found Il Latini.
Cool.

12 Likes

Have a good trip! Travel safe! Enjoyed all the food pics… thank you so much, @Dazercat bye bye Cornets :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Omg…yes totally adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
Safe travels home Dazer. Glad you got a delicious treat for the roads :blush:

2 Likes

My favourite brunch. Vegan bacon, avocado, pesto pine nut hummus and mushrooms on rye bread. Epic.

14 Likes

Maybe a wee bit too much time around here! I used your pic AND I am going to try that onion when fires are no longer as dangerous. Be safe, my friend.

2 Likes

A messy but tasty breakfast sandwich. Whole grain English muffin, eggs, aged cheddar spread, havarti, touch of mayo, local baby spinach

11 Likes

I had a whole grain English muffin too! With light cream cheese, smoked salmon, lots of black pepper scallions and capers. So salty! :wink:

11 Likes

Yesterday’s breakfast was Mexican chorizo and eggs with loads of crema and queso fresco. I think I’ve figured out the right proportions and cooking methods for this. You’d think it was as simple as throwing them in the pan together and cooking, scrambling, but it isn’t.

11 Likes

Leftover pasta mishmash. Added leftover bacon, baby spinach, Argentinian shrimp, mussels, shredded parm

13 Likes

Roast lamb today…mashed pots, carrots, cabbage, mint sauce and allowed myself a yorky pud today because i was feeling a bit meh…

16 Likes

And the pup right by the food! :smile:

2 Likes

Meatballs mmmm

14 Likes

16 Likes

Always!!! I wouldnt care but he even gets his own Sunday dinner lol…he eats his then greeds mine :laughing:

4 Likes

:joy: And you give in to his cuteness!

3 Likes

Proceeding…

Healthier version of reese’s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
… Tastetest tomorrow :ok_hand:t2:

14 Likes

Mini bar with leftover chocolate,
almond and sojacrisps

15 Likes

Kiwis…
@Juli1 that looks scrumptious!
Do a lot of you eat the kiwi skin? @AyBee ?
Bon appetit everyone! Food is life…

9 Likes