Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Not possible.
Just over cooked.

6 Likes

I mean the pepper on your plate, lol. I love pepper! And hot sauce :hot_pepper: I have 6 open bottles in my fridge. Well the original is new, I just finished the old one.

7 Likes

That’s a nice collection. I’ve tried some of those flavors but I always go back to the original, unless I’m in a restaurant and they have options.

I been liking the Tapatio hot sauce lately.

2 Likes

Sweet habanero is definitely my favorite. It’s the hottest, but has a sweet kick. I make a lot of tacos, ground beef, chicken, pork, steak, egg and chorizo. I love the variety because it can change the entire flavor, so it doesn’t seem like I’m always eating the same thing. :grin:

2 Likes

I was eyeing that that one. I love when sweet meets spice. I’ll have to try it sometime.

3 Likes

Pepper is life :heart::star_struck: Looks perfect to me.
Give Benson a cuddle from me :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yea, that one taste great on everything! I’m also a big pepper fan. Recently got into using white pepper, on the left. Love it on chicken, or just anything that I don’t want to add black specks. Not that I’m picky about that, just into trying new things in my sober life. :heart:

9 Likes

I like the pretty pink salts.

2 Likes

That’s my pink Himalayan salt. I find it to be a little stronger, so you have to use a little less when cooking. But of course I bought it because it’s pink. 🩷

2 Likes

Ya me too. But I just get the big kitchen shaker.

2 Likes

Steak tacos with cheese, avocado, onion, sour cream and sweet habanero.

The small side pile is Buddy’s, no onion, avocado or hot sauce :hot_face:

Needless to say, I’m not much of a food photographer. Looks messy, but tastes good. :+1:

11 Likes

Cast Iron Pan Seared Atlantic Salmon
Seasoned with just some S & P

12 Likes

My Cholesterol busting breakfast after a morning walk with my beautiful dog, Reggie :blush::heart:

14 Likes

The Art of congee :green_heart:

13 Likes

2 Likes

Its soup season. First up, sauerkraut soup. I have no idea what prompted me to attempt this for the first time but I would like to think my Polish grandma would have approved.

Edited to say that I know sauerkraut is not Polish. It just feels like an old school dish she would have enjoyed.

12 Likes

Made chicken with creamy mushroom gravy, mashes taters and roasted cauliflower.

16 Likes

The Art of Kim-chi :ok_hand:t2:
Procedure was ultra relaxing :blush:

Don’t have special containers, that’s why I am using this constructions :orange_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart:

Now it needs to rest and do it’s work.

13 Likes

All looks great. Especially that roasted cauliflower. I’m eyeing that big time. :yum:
Looks like you got the perfect charr on it.

5 Likes

Im definitely gonna roast some cauliflower, thank you for this :blush:

4 Likes