Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Spaghetti Carbonara and salad. It was very satisfying.

14 Likes

Rainbow three-cheese tortellini with roasted garlic Alfredo, tomatoes, baby spinach, and wild Argentinian shrimp. Added grated cheese.
Hubby’s away so I like to make tasty meals I enjoy that he’s not a fan of :laughing:

15 Likes

First night and first time in Chicago.
I was eyeing this on the menu.
LAMB PAPPARADELLE
braised lamb & onion ragu, sauerkraut, rye bread crumbs
The sauerkraut kinda scared me. I like it. But in pasta like this :thinking: I asked the waiter for the best things on the menu and this was his first choice. Nuf said.

It was awesome :yum:

14 Likes

Cranberries and blueberries
Bon appetit everyone!
Food is life…

12 Likes

@HoofHearted @Dazercat
Heres my cauliflower all ready to roast, ive added sesame oil, garlic and some turmeric…

12 Likes

Turmeric :thinking: nice touch. Suppose to be good for inflammation. I’m so old :older_man:
I sound like my father :weary:

4 Likes

Yes its really good for u, i love the taste and i like the colour it gives so i thought why not :blush:

2 Likes

I do my Tulsi turmeric green tea in the morning. I didn’t love it at first. But I love it now. Not sure how much it helps. But I like it now and it’s routine.

1 Like

I will try that too, ive been having green tea with lemon

1 Like

Heres my evening meal…chicken breast with garlic mushrooms on a bed of pan fried savoy cabbage with lemon and garlic with roasted cauliflower, potato wedges and a blob of sweet chill sauce
@HoofHearted @Dazercat the roasted cauliflower was a revelation…it almost had a creamy taste to it…lovely!

12 Likes

Looks delicious!! :man_cook:

2 Likes

And Reggie :wave: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And the food looks great too :yum:
Nice touch with the sweet chili sauce.

2 Likes

I love sweet chilli but gotta be careful on that sugary stuff…thought a small amount of that was better than a creamy sauce for the old cholesterol levels, it was yummy :yum: do you remember how long it took to get your levels down Eric?

3 Likes

Peri peri chicken burger with oven baked wedges
(no oil just sprinkle of garlic powder) tasty :yum:

13 Likes

I think I got my recheck in 4 months. 4-6 maybe :thinking: I got my levels down but she also said getting my blood down and my age etc…. Lot more factors than just the numbers.

4 Likes

Ah ok, my blood pressure was creeping up but im hoping if i lose some weight and get these numbers down, eat healthy and be more active itl sort that :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Never been a fan of deep dish. But when in Chicago omg :yum: Pizano’s
Maybe the best Caesar salad too.

Today, screw the cholesterol!!!
@Starlight14
At least we only got a small.

14 Likes

Looks amazing :yum:

2 Likes

Finally made a good meal for us. Halloween candy is so much easier, lol!
Cod with a panko,. pistachio, basil crust … black rice cook ed in chicken broth with random herbs, steamed broccoli with a poke bowl sprinkled on

17 Likes

Nothing special about what Im snacking on tonight. But can anyone explain to me why these are mutant sized grapes?!?!

18 Likes