Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Getting my Talenti on before getting back on the sugar wagon. Last time I forgot :scream: I was so upset. Been waiting all year for this.
@Runningfree

8 Likes

I follow this thread in envy, I wish we had more places like this but we tend to get the Tex Mex style which is just loaded in sauce and cheese :face_holding_back_tears:
I guess I could try and make it myself but I’d rather someone else make it for me :innocent:

3 Likes

I love and miss my Austin TexMex. I know it isn’t Real Mexican, but it’s what I like.

3 Likes

We always want the opposite of what we have :joy:

3 Likes

I have been considering it, too! I want pretty things I made and tasty ones, too when that part comes.

3 Likes

Mango apple and blueberries for breakfast

12 Likes

I think I’m a hoodlum :joy::joy::joy: I eat it right out of the container.
I just got back on my no sugar after a binge with oreos :pensive:

4 Likes

Post workout refuel.

Eggs and spicy vegetable rice.

10 Likes

Good grief, these are dangerously yummy! I have to be careful not to eat them all.

11 Likes

12 Likes

Fresh Egg Salad Sandwich with grapes :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Lasagne. :heart_eyes_cat:

14 Likes

Tonight’s tea :heart::scotland:

14 Likes

Yesterday I spoke at a corporation, first time in a long time.They bought Chipotle. Yay! Burritos, not yay. I thought I’d have steak, since no carnitas, and I haven’t been eating pork or beef. No taste and tough.

Turns out, vegetarians had guac, what??? So I took one home and like yesterday, de-burritoed it.

11 Likes

Yesterday’s leftover cheesy omelet filling with extra farro mixed in and heated gently. On top of baby spinach/arugula mix and on the side, alfalfa sprouts and microgreen mix.

14 Likes

Super simple salad- spinach, mushrooms, tilapia and a little cheese with that skinny girl dressing that is so amazing

13 Likes

BKB
Power Protein Pancakes
rolled oats flour / flaxseed / chia seeds / protein powder / granola / bananas / fresh blueberries / ricotta whip
And real maple syrup

11 Likes

Doin the farewell tour of our favorite restaurants in and around Scottsdale. But as often as we eat out how would you know :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Onion-Crusted Walleye
Snipped chive rémoulade sauce, Yukon potato roesti cake, green beans , blistered cherry tomatoes and fried capers

And a fresh basil lemonade spritz.

10 Likes

Not a hoodlum :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Chocolate peanut butter cup omg :yum:

Wife ruined it for me. She told me how much added sugar is in it :scream::scream::scream: I don’t need that kind of negativity in my life. I’ll be a hoodlum tomorrow when I finish them off. It says 3 servings. I try to make it at least 2

8 Likes

I didn’t know you could eat Tilapia, I’ve only seen them in fish tanks,and in Stardew valley. :blush:

2 Likes