Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Does it help if I say that I’ve cream contains more nutritions than cookies?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: No we don’t!!!

3 Likes

I really needed veggies!

10 Likes

Not bad for £30 i should leave the house more often lol

11 Likes

Chicken Fajitas, tried two new sauces from El Taco Truck,both vegan. The chilli cheese was way to spicy for me. Husband loved it.
12 y/o who is celiac just like me,started to plan how he could make glutenfree homemade chilli cheese with said sauce.

13 Likes

Looks so fresh! Love it.

3 Likes

Vegan chicken nugs and green beans

14 Likes

Soul Cafe

Zucchini walnut bread gf with cranberry butter

Wifey’s got to start eating healthier. I thought I’d join her. Never had one of these before.
Açaí bowl

Frozen açaí, fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, and granola with coconut and honey.
It was really good. Awfully sweet though.

11 Likes

Tonight’s tea

14 Likes

I should make GF zucchini or pumpkin w/walnut bread. It looks like a happy place.

3 Likes

Pretty impressive, huh?

My daughter told me to eat her leftover fries. OK.

12 Likes

Made cheese enchiladas at home tonight. Too easy.

And this is what happens when you don’t let them set up for 5 minutes.

Still good though. Just got messy.

16 Likes

One of kids’ faves is the Enchilada “Casserole.” I chop up corn tortillas, usually old-ish, add black beans, green chiles, enchilada sauce, onions, and cheese. I usually do it in a crock.

It’s loved among all the people who have eaten it.

So, you’ve done it all perfectly. :cook:

5 Likes

I texted my husband yesterday around midafternoon and asked “what’s for dinner?” Usually, these are pizza days, Wed or Thurs. But on this day he took my challenge and decided to cook dinner! He’s been helping out more in the kitchen lately and genuinely curious to learn so he decided to pick a recipe and go with it, and he went for Mongolian beef ramen, a one pan recipe he found. I was very impressed and it was yummy, but he also wasn’t afraid to ask me questions during the process. He had his mise en place and how cute was that!?! I taught him well. We discussed how it went and what he would do differently next time, like trust his gut on the level of soy/saltiness, taste as you go, and put more veggies than the recipe states to.

12 Likes

@Dazercat up there you said finally you got some good pizza, does that mean Italy’s pizza wasn’t as good as your local or maybe you didn’t have pizza in Italy. You don’t have to answer. :hugs:

@RosaCanDo :white_check_mark:

Mine. Lettuce tomatoes cucumbers boiled eggs. Cranberry pear white balsamic vinegar.
Blueberries and cranberries

Bon appetit everyone.
Food is life.

15 Likes

Never found a pizza we loved in Italy. Had a good one I posted from Portofino. I’m sure there are good ones somewhere. But I noticed they don’t cut them for you :scream: I’m too lazy to deal with that. And they don’t all come with cheese. I love our Americanized version, especially the wood fired. I think most of theirs is wood fired too. Maybe I’ll find a pizza walking tour next time. The 2 bolognese meals I had were out of this world.

5 Likes

Post run food

11 Likes

9 Likes

American grocery haul. Well mostly sweets and some Belgian vegan chocolate too.

So excited for the Sloppy Joe mix. Never tried it before with or without mix.

The big store in the city had gotten so many new items at the American isle.

I really wanted to buy the funfetti frosting too, but I didn’t want to pay $10 for a jar
Hopefully it goes on sale soon :smiling_face:

I also promised my 12 y/o to try and do homemade glutenfree pop tarts on Sunday

13 Likes

Cheeseburger on a muffy for the win on Friday.

And I’m enjoying my Recess Mood
Grapefruit tangerine
With magnesium & adaptogen infused sparkling water
So I can be cool calm and collected.
Only 3 grams sugar
0 added sugars

12 Likes