Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Wow!! You know just yesterday at our hotel, I’m in Chicago, I had the same thought. They were huge!! I’ve never seen green grapes so big.

This are hulk pills. Be careful, you might wind up in purple shorts

4 Likes

Last minute get together on a sunny warm afternoon. Apples, cheddar, saltines, mango, red and pinto bean, jalapeno, cucumber, cilantro, red bell pepper, plus lime juice salad… my friend brought the pannetone, and a little frothlabs machine for latte, cafe latte stuff…
@Dazercat she is a Chicagoan and that is her favorite pizza place, I do believe.
Bon appetit everyone!
Food is life.

13 Likes

Hahaha thats soo funny. But seriously they should be called that!

Oh boy, I found my new favorite cottage cheese! I read a taste test review somewhere and this was the winner, and it’s clearly superior to other brands. Creamy texture, this is low fat and doesn’t taste like it. I bet the full fat is luscious. I had mine with halved grape tomatoes and black pepper.

10 Likes

Egg and potato scramble with some fridge scraps (spinach, leftover omelette veg, scallions) and feta. Really hit the spot for brunch.

13 Likes

Nothing like a good cheeseburger :yum:
Or a great pizza :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

CHEF RICHIE’S BURGER
bacon jam, crispy onions, bbq sauce, cheddar, french fries
And I asked if some kind of spicy aioli for my fries.

14 Likes

That panettone looks amazing!

2 Likes

Potato leek soup with bacon crumbles. The color of it comes mostly from my homemade chicken stock. Grilled cheese on the side, havarti and gouda on sourdough.

13 Likes

We don’t go out for breakfast often but with my guy having today off we took the opportunity to try a new place downtown. Birdie’s Bistro did not disappoint! I have been craving eggs Benedict and oh man, so good. E had a Breakfast Stack, country potatoes topped with bacon, green peppers, onions, sausage gravy and two over medium eggs. His was delicious, too. We talked about how the last time we went to breakfast was pre-pandemic so we’ll try to do it at least monthly now. Fun stuff.

12 Likes

12 Likes

Loaded baked potatoes for dinner. I used an extremely salty quick brine on the potatoes prior to baking to create the crispiest skins. On there we have shredded Colby jack cheese, sour cream, scallions, crispy bacon, and broccoli. It’s been a while baked potato, I’ve missed you. :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Onion-Crusted Walleye
chive rémoulade sauce, yukon potato roesti cake, sautéed broccolini, blistered cherry tomatoes, fried capers, lemon …

I don’t see any tomatoes though :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Cranberries!
The usual blueberries are underneath…
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life.

9 Likes

Kiddo helped make this soup :yum:

13 Likes

Eggs, spinach, cheese on Oroweat keto wrap

11 Likes

Bowl creation :heart: