Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Saturday night pizza with red onion, Gorgonzola, jalapeños and fresh basil added at the end.

14 Likes

A little afternoon delight …

Non-alcoholic wine Peep’s, relax. :grin:

9 Likes

lovely set up – :yum:

2 Likes

Cast iron burger and potato skillet.

With poblano, yellow bells, onion, and Lacinato kale

13 Likes

I prepared a sourdough loaf overnight and baked it this morning.

13 Likes

It’s a true work of art; you are the artist! Enjoy in good health @Deelzebub :purple_heart:

2 Likes

That looks delicious! Love you have the Lacinato in there. You could easily grow it ( for the bunnies). :wink::hugs: Mine grew 3 - 4- ft tall. Fairly exotic looking and looks like a desert plant.

2 Likes

Sourdough with apricot jam. Lovely

12 Likes

It breaks my heart having a Sunday lunch without a yorkshire pudding but here it is…chicken breast with roast cauliflower, roast sweet potato, mashed potato, turnip and carrot crush, a mix of white cabbage and savoy cabbage, a splash of gravy made with the vegetable juices and some mint sauce, was actually really nice and heart healthy

13 Likes

Just updated the kitched tools! Got a vitamix!

12 Likes

Nice :+1:
I love my Vitamix

2 Likes

My goal this winter is to start baking my own bread with sourdough being the ultimate goal. I may be asking for some pointers and/or troubleshooting

4 Likes

I was in the Sourdough train all through COVID … it was fun. A much better bread for you too. Wheat is not good for us humans.
Enjoy your bread making :grin:

2 Likes

It’s a thing of beauty! Congrats!

2 Likes

Ramen bowls with chicken this evening.

15 Likes

Out with the fam. Salmon & shrimp cakes with red pepper relish, roasted onions, wilted arugula, poached eggs. The hollandaise was amazing :yum:

12 Likes

Oh wow :star_struck: that looks to die for! I really need to make some salmon cakes soon!

2 Likes

This weekend’s fun included playing with Spam! We bought a few cans during the pandemic and never got around to trying it. Eric had experiences with it while living in Hawaii, spam musubi is a common treat and he sold it in the gas station he worked in :joy:. So I pan fried it in bacon grease and then cooked it with eggs, potatoes and scallions and we made breakfast burritos with cheese, avocado and sour cream. So delicious! Definitely a rare treat, it’s salty factor is through the roof! Definitely not a health food. But it was a lot of fun to make.

11 Likes

Sunday afternoon “pickin’s”

13 Likes

Baked mac and cheese night over here. I forgot that I didn’t have a family of ten to feed.

Good thing its tasty. I’ll have leftovers all week.

14 Likes