Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Baked an acorn squash with butter brown sugar and maple syrup to go with the pan seared salmon. Wifey wanted rice.

12 Likes

@RosaCanDo
Your Spam looks really good! It gets a bad rap…

2 Likes

… And you even have the low sodium version
:open_mouth:

1 Like

The bacon grease brought it’s A game to the salty party!

1 Like

Trying to get back in my food prepping. I have some chicken going to shred up for dinner and a couple more lunches for this week

13 Likes

That fish looks great! What did you use for seasoning? Is it Tilapia?

3 Likes

Put this stuff on the frozen fish and threw it in the air fryer for 15 minutes. It is tilapia. I prefer salmon but this was cheaper. I might get salmon next shopping trip.

7 Likes

Nice! I like tilapia, it’s got a neutral flavor, but I agree I love salmon.

1 Like

Peri peri chicken burger :hamburger:

Yesterdays breakfast :fried_egg:

12 Likes

Hi Benson :heart:

Am I the only one on the planet that doesn’t like Salmon? And don’t get me started with Brussel Sprouts, you can add all the bacon you want, it’s a waste of delicious bacon!

Whew, sorry, I went down a dark path, lol :joy:

Have a good day buddy! You too Eric! :grin:

4 Likes

Autumn, the best time for soup.

Although anytime is a good time for soup.

15 Likes

Wifey made dinner.
“The Best Spaghetti Meat Sauce With Ground Beef.”

It had bell peppers and onions and mushrooms in it.
She even used whole wheat spaghetti :scream:
It was sooo good :+1:
Who is this person?

12 Likes

Carnitas from the slow cooker, a pork roast with salt and pepper and cumin rub stabbed with some garlic cloves. Fresh orange and lime juices. Slow cooked for 8 hours. Then crisped up under the broiler. I made some pickled red onions too! Tacos were delicious.

12 Likes

Was feeling like a fruit bowl this morning and it is hitting the spot

10 Likes

Stepped up my salads…winter salad of curly kale dressed with lemon juice and basil infused olive oil before hand, shredded white and red cabbage, shredded brussel sprouts, red onion, carrot ribbons and pomegranate seeds. Splash of mango and chilli dressing with warm curry spiced chicken and a side of curry spiced oven baked potato wedges, twas delightful :blush:

@Dazercat i managed to get around me not liking olive oil by buying a basil infused one…all i can taste is basil and i love that

12 Likes

12 Likes

Going with an Oat Bran lunch with honey blueberries and strawberries. I can feel the cholesterol surrendering :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13 Likes

Leftovers … Pulled Pork with Brie and lettuce on a bun.
Wasn’t half bad.

13 Likes

Salsa Verde Black Bean & Poblano Enchiladas.

I over sauced it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

16 Likes

Trying to be economical these days…what better than rice and beans?! (Which…are not even AS affordable as they used to be…freakin inflation)

Black bean soup with white rice, queso fresco, avocado, jalapeño and lime

11 Likes