Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Foodies quiz question. What are these? It’s about 45 years ago I last had 'm, prepared by my mum. With a white sauce. I’ll fry 'm and have 'm with a cheese sauce I think. They’re in season now.

10 Likes

Schwarzwurzeln?

6 Likes

I would have hoped for it to take longer than 2 minutes :upside_down_face:. You’re right. Ten points :hugs:
Also known as poor man’s asparagus.

7 Likes

Black salsify

3 Likes

My low fat pork chop and chips :blush: pork cutlets (all fat removed) steamed broccoli, oven baked steak mushroom and tomatoes, chips done in the oven with a couple of sprays of fry light, salt and a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce…

15 Likes

Gluten free, dairy free pumpkin pie

14 Likes

Pie caken
3 layes of butter pecan cake with apple pie and pecan pie :yum::yum:

19 Likes

Looks great :+1:

2 Likes

OH WOW ! Have you invented this beauty? Can we see inside ?! X

3 Likes

My brother is always mashing things together…think he may have seen on Pinterest or something

The cake didn’t have time to set properly before we layered so a bit messy when cut

18 Likes

Wow :star_struck: I need a slice of that !! :yum: x

2 Likes

Come on over…got plenty left…

2 Likes

Traditional Thanksgiving fare. Now I’m stuffed.

17 Likes

Sober Thanksgiving for 2 this year :smiley:
First time in forever!! And Benson.

I found a frozen Butterball breast on the bone and it was pretty darn good and only 3 pounds. No point in us cooking a whole turkey for 2. Just trying to keep it simple.

Happy Thanksgiving Foodies.
Love you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Coq Au Vin sandwich with wedges

15 Likes

Aannnnnd it’s pie and cappuccino time.
Pumpkin Pie made by my beautiful wife and a touch of cool whip.

She makes the best pies.
Maybe apple for Christmas :thinking:

16 Likes

Started the day with some cholula deviled eggs and (not pictured) little smokies in our mini crock pot with BBQ sauce (hubby’s fav). With our mouths still recovering, we went nontraditional and I made my chipotle meatloaf along with mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans and gravy. Simple but delicious, so glad the meatloaf turned out so juicy and flavorful. Missing my family but happy here with the three of us. I’m grateful my husband set up the basement with our spread and set the table all nice for us while I was taking a quick shower. Happy Thanksgiving, peeps!

16 Likes

Pumpkin is my favorite and i like your “touch” of whipped cream :laughing:
ENJOY!

5 Likes

The pumpkin pie is just a vessel for the cool whip :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Picnic with a friend. It was nice.
Turkey sandwich, deviled eggs, pickles, olives and a rich fresh fruit salad.

Grateful and thankful for all of you and that I have food to eat.

@Dazercat Yay your wife and yum on the coffee!

@RosaCanDo the meatloaf looks wonderful! What’s the green in there? Glad y’all are able to eat more without hurting. Whew.

15 Likes