Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

*immediately goes to check flight prices :wink: x

3 Likes

Leftovers for breakfast

15 Likes

Like Ross :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Best part about Thanksgiving
MY SANDWICH!!
@JazzyS

14 Likes

@Olivia :joy_cat:

13 Likes

Show and dinner :smile:

4 Likes

LOL — no body better steal that sandwich :joy:

looks tasty :yum:

2 Likes

Hubby made me.dinner tonight. :metal:

15 Likes

That looks soooo good!
Pumpkin pie right? X

2 Likes

So pretty!

2 Likes

Yep :+1: have you had it?
Just curious.
My British friend told me she’s never had pumpkin pie before. And she’s gone 70. And she loves to bake.
Not a “thing,” over there.

3 Likes

No I’ve never had it. It isn’t a thing over here at all. And I really think it needs to be… I have serious food envy! I’m guessing it’s a thanksgiving staple, but good at any time throughout the season? It looks and sounds great.
I really enjoyed looking at everyone’s thanksgiving meals. I love eating :rofl: X

3 Likes

Ya, generally Thanksgiving.
I always have fruit crumble and custard envy :yum: emphasis on the custard :yum:

3 Likes

Isn’t crumble and custard a thing over there?!
What do you eat in winter after Sunday lunch ?! :rofl::wink: X

2 Likes

I believe we call it a Crisp. Like an apple crisp is probably your crumble. But no gallons, or excuse me, liters of custards to pour over it. :joy:

2 Likes

I never knew this… I assumed that everyone drenched crumble in custard ! :exploding_head::rofl: What about sponge? Do you have sticky toffee pudding etc.? That calls for oceans of custard :wink: X

2 Likes

I wish :cry:
But I’m getting some soon :blush:
You guys have all the fun stuff.

2 Likes

I don’t know about that :rofl: But it is tasty, so stodgy & comforting :yum: I would like your verdict when you have it X

2 Likes

A nice homemade brunch

12 Likes

Saturday night pizza with Gorgonzola,red onion and shiitake mushrooms.

15 Likes

Fried black salsify with boiled potatoes, pork sausage and cheese sauce. The salsify didn’t need the sauce, but it went well with the spuds.

14 Likes