Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Right?! I did make a huge patch of good stuff from homegrown tomatoes last year and I still have some jars frozen but I save them for special occasions. Or forget to thaw them. :rofl:

5 Likes

I put store bought spaghetti sauce in meat loaf. Along w mushrooms, shredded carrots, etcetera. Never thought about it for spaghetti sauce :woman_facepalming:t2:
It all looks wonderful.

5 Likes

Aaaaaand with the noods.

19 Likes

Feeling a bit better! And ravenous, I think that’s a good sign. Throat’s not too sore to enjoy some of the best tinned salmon I’ve ever tasted along with garlic and herb cheese spread on water crackers.

13 Likes

Got a Christmas Pudding today :yum:

14 Likes

Another day approaching my fast with veggie-noodle soup. I know by the end of next week I’ll be fed up with soup :grin::wink:

15 Likes

It’s an avo toast day. :tomato: :avocado: :onion:

16 Likes

I’m about to tuck in to this fig flan at a local vegan cafe.

13 Likes

Omg this looks so rich and delicious :yum::drooling_face:…hope you enjoyed

2 Likes

I did. It wasn’t too sweet and the coffee I got with it was really good.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Friday night Mexican takeaway.

13 Likes

Chicken, green bean and broccoli Thai basil stir fry with seaweed rice. One of my favourites. Gets the nose cleared due to the scotch bonnet.

14 Likes

New to me Scotch Bonnet! Meal looks yum
@Tragicfarinelli

@Deelzebub nice! Is that a rolled up enchilada on the top left?

6 Likes

It’s lovely and hot and fruity flavoured. Powerful little chili.

2 Likes

That was half a chicken tinga chimichanga . The portion was huge so I gave the other half to my son.

2 Likes

I’m back! And soooooo hungry! Crispy chicken salad with feta and Caesar dressing.

14 Likes

Well, my eyes were bigger than my stomach. I ate like a third of that behemoth :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

The best thing you can put in your mouth…

11 Likes

Might disagree a bit.

Getting my steak & ale pie today.

11 Likes