Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

These look amaze-balls…. :heart_eyes::wink:
Tell us more about the solstice party ? This sounds cool xx
Edit : sorry …. I didn’t read to the end of the thread !! I see you’ve answered that already ! Xx

4 Likes

Thank you! They are pretty easy to make too, though in working out a system that will give me ones that look the best, there is a certain amount of time that needs to be set aside to do the steps in a spread out manner.

5 Likes

These all look fantastic! I love the pop of colour on the ones I assume are the butter spritz cookies. Do you put the toppings on before you bake them?

4 Likes

I found the stl file and printed myself one. :black_cat:

7 Likes

Omg :scream: it was just a meme.
Love it :smile_cat:

4 Likes

10 Likes

Yes! Which I never knew until yesterday! :joy:

We got this cool cookie gun too to pump out the shapes. It was very cool.

Plus: my sister bought all the accoutrements and is leaving it at my house!!! So it feels like….well, it feels like Christmas!

Cookie sheets, cream of tartar, loads of sprinkles, cookie guns, a few extra pounds of butter, cooking racks….my kitchen is way better stocked now!!!

4 Likes

this looks delicious :yum: hope you enjoyed!

2 Likes

Saturday night pizza and I wanted to share this mince pie as it’s so tiny and adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Spinach Ricotta Ravioli with Parmesan and fontina cheese.
Tomato sauce and a lemony kale salad.

13 Likes

Here’s the results. :grin:

13 Likes

This thread is going to be hero through Xmas. Along with all you lovelies :purple_heart:

Today cooking Duck for hoi-sin, cucumber and Spring onion wraps. :burrito:

And Xmas Ham :yum:

And Bone broth is on 24 hours in slow cooker :muscle:

Pics will follow later on…

7 Likes

Crispy aromatic Duck

And Bone broth

15 Likes

We’ve just eaten our Christmas Eve dinner of glazed gammon with spinach, pear and walnut salad. I had some Gorgonzola with mine too.

19 Likes

that pear spinach salad looks amazing! :yum:

3 Likes

21 Likes

We went to a bbq place for lunch since we aren’t eating at the in-laws till late

15 Likes

Broccoli cheddah quiche & Taylor Ham

15 Likes

Got my first Apple Crumble with a homemade British custard made. I guess technically it’s French. Crème Anglaise

But first we went out to dinner. Just the 2 of us. Easier that way.

Nice veal chop with a brandy mushroom sauce.

And home for dessert

It was gorgeous if I may say so myself.
Merry Christmas y’all :pray::heart::christmas_tree:

14 Likes

That looks heavenly – you aced it! hope you enjoyed every bite :yum:

4 Likes