Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Thank you. It did turn out pretty dang good.

3 Likes

Lots of cooked green and red apples, lots of smoked salmon, all apparently hidden, feta, fresh cooked cranberries… lettuces and spinach

Bon appetit everyone
Food is life
Celebrate each day…

13 Likes

@Dazercat looks great! Maybe a tad more custard …. ? :wink: X

3 Likes

That’s looks so yummy :yum:

3 Likes

I bought an apple.
Just one.
It was enough.

It was very juicy and delicious :yum:

16 Likes

WHOA now that’s a huge apple - glad it was juicy and delicious!

3 Likes

As promised. …my Christmas dinner made by my own fair hand…roast pork, slow roast beef brisket, roast chicken, goose fat roasties, mashed potato, carrot and turnip crush, peas, roast parsnip, savoy cabbage,sprouts, gravy, sage and onion stuffing, pigs in blankets, cranberry sauce, yorkshire puddings! Merry Christmas to you all :heart:

17 Likes

What a beautiful feast.
Happy Christmas Kelly :pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Really proud of this…it took me 2 days to make it, everyone was very full and happy :blush: Merry Christmas dear Eric :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Great job Kelly… everything looks delicious :yum:
Grateful you and your family had a lovely dinner

4 Likes

Thank you beautiful Jasmine, Merry Christmas :santa: :heart: :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Taylor Ham n Eggs

And left over apple crumble and custard. Because? Why not? It’s Christmas!

16 Likes

Yummy :drooling_face:

I have to say i have eaten my dinner :plate_with_cutlery: too quick to take a photo :yum:

6 Likes

Homemade ricciarelli with a cup of my favorite tea while focaccia rises and the bouillabaisse is starting.
Merry merry all. :christmas_tree::baguette_bread::shrimp::teapot:

15 Likes

Merry Christmas. :christmas_tree:

18 Likes

That is a hard act to follow! Merry merry to you and yours. That looks delicious. :christmas_tree::crab:

@RosaCanDo we made bouillabaisse and it was worth every calorie. Maybe 2024 will be the year I get good at food photography. Probably not.

Sea bass, scallops, crab claws, potatoes and the biggest shrimp I have ever seen in a yummy broth.

My homemade focaccia never rose and ended up looking more like a hockey puck than bread. Live and learn. I hope everyone is able to have a full belly tonight.

19 Likes

Wow on all the food, wow on that giant apple!! @AyBee
Scrumptious on your apple crumb @Dazercat
@Starlight14 your meal looks very much made with love and delicious and yay on the Yorkies, I saw your London neighbor’s Yorkie on another thread! @Tragicfarinelli
Wow on the crabs! @Its_me_Stella
And the bouillabaisse, @TrustyBird everything looks wonderful

Christmas tamales with guacamole salsa and cilantro
Roast herbed chicken here on a bed of fresh dressed spinach with sweet potato, avocado and fresh popped cranberries…

Bon appetit everyone
Food is life

18 Likes

Cooked some soup for @RosaCanDo , Get well Soon Soup, sent with love and caring and some cooked chicken and noodles to add in! Get Well Soon, @RosaCanDo
Go AWAY cold, flu, covid or whatever it is!

15 Likes

At first I thought they were centre pieces :sweat_smile:

Merry Christmas to you and yours :orange_heart::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

This is so lovely :heart:
And gorgeous pic X

1 Like