Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Barley - a mineral bomb :muscle:t2:
Barley based salad with tomato, cucumber, pepper, jalapeño, raisins, olives, feta, parsley, chili, cumin, lemon, olive oil

19 Likes

Pomelo art! :heartpulse:

13 Likes

That is a beautiful pie.

4 Likes

Thank-you so much @Chiron :grin:
It’s my first one and withy my moody oven, wasn’t sure if it would bake properly.
It did. It was goooood. :drooling_face:
The bird is DONE. YAY! :rofl:

4 Likes

Basmati rice with green peas
Kale with sweet potatoes and tofu

14 Likes

My appetite is returning, woohoo! Good sign im on the mend (let’s hope!) Made myself a muffin brunch sandwich that was perfect.

15 Likes

Veggie quesadillas
Zucchini, corn, poblanos, garlic, cheese and salsa and guacamole

16 Likes

Cheesy raviolis with sauce that will 100% give me heartburn

13 Likes

I kind of exhausted myself today, so it’s easy chicken and veggie ramen with lots of kimchi.

13 Likes

Blueberries and walnuts.
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life!
Happy New Year to everyone … soon it will start happening for some of you!

10 Likes

Today I am cooking! I’m making my very first yellowtail kingfish ceviche, some Peruvian chicken and green rice.

I needed a few bits from the store so my wife asked what I needed and added the stuff to our shop…

I could now literally ceviche the Megaladon. :shark:

14 Likes

My favourite brunch: vegan bacon, hummus w/pine nuts, avo and lemon zest and mushrooms on :tiger2: bread.

14 Likes

Two eggs, spinach, mushrooms, red onion, broccoli and feta. Yup, hunger has arrived! Though there was some leftover to share with my husband for his bagel.

10 Likes

@Tragicfarinelli & @RosaCanDo
Both these dishes look SO good. :yum:

@Tragicfarinelli what vegan bacon do you use? I don’t eat meat (I do eat fish). In the past I didn’t eat meat alternatives but in recent years they’ve really upped their game! Keen to find a good ‘bacon’ X

4 Likes

The Richmond one is really good and the ‘this isn’t…’ range. Richmond the best I feel. X

1 Like

Thank you !! :pray: X

1 Like

My yellowtail kingfish ceviche

It was really beautiful and would definitely do it again. Made my own cure and also chilli paste. All from the book Ceviche, based on the London restaurant. My obsession continues and this was as good as any I have tasted in Mexican or Peruvian restaurants.

Very nice. :100:

11 Likes

Absolutely beautiful! I love ceviche but have yet to make any. I will sometime, I’m sure.

1 Like

Surprised how easy it was! It’s the best. Was going to have it with some corn tortillas, but I’ve made Coca Cola chicken and rice as well. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

You’ve been busy! I went from grand homemade pizza plans to “let’s get sushi tonight.” :rofl: Pizzas have been postponed to New Year’s Day. :blush:

3 Likes