Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

As a nod to the festivities I’ve used Stilton this evening with spinach and apple.

14 Likes

I’m very happy with my menu to end 2023 :grin: Home with my cats watching funny videoclips :rofl:

11 Likes

My fella craved a burger yesterday but we didn’t want to brave going out this weekend, so he decided to fire up the grill. Then we had sushi for dinner from our favorite joint. I didn’t bother plating it fancy this time! :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Ending the year with a bang up brunch, went all out with biscuits and sausage gravy and eggs. I decided to set aside some of the sausage for a couple patties a piece and that was a nice touch. Now I need a nap! Tonight we’re doing a simple pickin’s spread (not quite charcuterie but it’s what we call it) so we aren’t trying to eat a giant meal again tonight (so stuffed!)

11 Likes

One last time at True Food kitchen
For this year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

THE BREAKFAST SANDWICH
Vital Farms pasture-raised scrambled eggs, Force of Nature regenerative grass-fed bison & beef breakfast sausage, smoked gouda, avocado, organic tomato, served with herb-roasted fingerling potato

11 Likes

Closing the year out with my favorite Bolognais Recipe

Happy New Year Sober Foodies
:pray::heart:

9 Likes

We had some gift cards to Chilis. The dessert was very yummy!

13 Likes

We got a bug up our butts to do some baking today since we haven’t been able to do much holiday stuff. Ginger molasses cookies and mini cheesecakes with a graham cracker crust for the win!!! It was so much fun to bake together, and quicker and easier, too! The mini cheesecakes will be cooled and chilled enough for us to have one with a maraschino cherry at midnight!

15 Likes

Sea Food Extravaganza 2023 … Done!
It was delicious :ok_hand:

18 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: oh my word! That looks amazing.

3 Likes

Wow!!! :heart_eyes: x

3 Likes

Nice job. Especially those muscles and soaking up the sauce with that bread. Pence touch.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

This cracked me up… Looked delicious.

1 Like

Where’s my invite?

1 Like

Must be a midwestern American colloquialism :blush:

2 Likes

Happy New Year! Here are some of the dishes I’ve made yesterday.

• Spinach roll with cream cheese and ham;
  • Vanilla muffins for my picky toddler;
  • We call it gyuvetch (the recipe can vary, but mine is basically a big clay pot filled with several types of meat marinated differently and veggies, slow cooked on low temp. for a couple of hours);
  • and some soda bread with cheese.

18 Likes

Our cheesecakes turned out beautifully and deliciously! We each had two at the stroke of midnight :yum:

15 Likes

Professional! How lovely. Love a cheesecake

2 Likes

I adore cheesecake! These were so easy to make, with a graham cracker crust, I’m in trouble :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: We will be making these regularly now. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

On my way :lobster: :laughing:

3 Likes