Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Meee threeee! Or me 19 at this point? :rofl:

@Chuckie22 that looks absolutely amazing. Like, lick the bowl amazing! :orange_heart:

4 Likes

13 Likes

A steak pie for New Year’s Day. I slow cooked the meat for 22 hours.

20 Likes

Hubby cooked me up a Sea Food Benny.
Next level food flavour here. :+1::+1:

16 Likes

NYE snacks. Kiddo helped me make the mushroom caps :yum:

17 Likes

Around here, the only smoked mussels/oysters you can buy are from China. I asked for these for Christmas as they’re Canadian mussels, and indigenous owned that I’ve ordered before. Soooo expensive but what a treat!! I’ve eaten four cans since Christmas :joy:

17 Likes

Lasagne and Caesar salad. Four hour Ragu sauce. Chefs kiss…as the kid’s say :smile:

15 Likes

Happy New Year! I made some delicious cinnamon rolls to share last night.

19 Likes

Roast Chicken & Broccoli
With a cheesy rice casserole

15 Likes

Tamales with guacamole salsa
Salad greens with smoked salmon and black eyed pea salsa
It is traditional to have black-eyed peas on New Years Day for good luck, many also have greens of some type…
Protein pancake with the best honey I have ever had… a gift from the bees of the mountains and meadows of Montana
Blueberries on the pancakes
Special hot chocolate

Bon appetit everyone
Food is life
Happy and Healthy 2024 to all…

19 Likes

Getting my healthy new years underway :yum:

18 Likes

Brussels sprouts
Broccoli
Kale
Olives
Crispy tofu
Kimchi

20 Likes

You can do it Pinke… sugar free diet can be mighty delicious :yum::blush:

1 Like

Pan seared rainbow trout.
With @Starlight14 roasted curry cauliflower. I finally got around to it.

I wanted salmon so I’d have a pink fish and cauliflower but the Safeway was out of salmon :scream: I’ve never seen a store out of salmon. Trout was great but I like to have some color. Anyway. It was great. Thanks for suggesting the cauliflower Kelly.

14 Likes

Its lovely isnt it Eric :blush::heart:

2 Likes

I love rutabaga except at the check out line. No one knows what it is :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’ve usually just go for Atlantic salmon now. There’s so many choices out there. Farm raised, frozen, wild caught, coho, etc…… it’s too confusing. And now I just pan sear it in my cast iron skillet. It’s so easy and comes out crispy. Google it. Ya it smells up the house! I just light a Yankee candle and get over it :angry:

2 Likes

Simple salad for dinner :yum:

14 Likes

The great British Beans on toast. :hugs:

11 Likes

Well, last night’s pizza dough lesson was a bust due to bad yeast. I was teaching my husband how to make dough in the stand mixer and he was doing a great job. Then an hour in the bowl to rise and the thing didn’t budge! We decided the yeast packets might have gotten fried in the hot garage while we were moving. Into the garbage. We’ll try again tonight with fresh yeast! At least we got all the ingredients ready :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Yesterday before grocery shopping, went out to lunch with kiddo at his request to one of his favourite spots (I was happy since he always picks Boston Pizza) :laughing: This is a local pub/restaurant. Chicken parm for me. The BEST Alfredo sauce on the pasta. So creamy :yum: my arteries!

15 Likes