Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Oh… how does the inevitable yolk / bean juice conglomeration not cause you anxiety? I feel anxious looking at it :flushed: X

2 Likes

Oh really…? I have anxieties like that but not with egg yolk and bean juice luckily! This has cheese lined grilled tiger bread to maintain the bread integrity. Then beans with the Worcester sauce, hot as hell. :fried_egg:

It was surprisingly good :blush:

3 Likes

The cheese lined tiger bread is inspired :heart_eyes:
But the yolk / juice merger is still an issue for me :rofl: I like to contain my beans in a ramekin so they don’t ‘contaminate’ my other food… and as I write this I realise how bloody crazy I sound :crazy_face: X
Ps - Worcester Sauce (or Henderson’s Relish) is totally going in the bean ramekin next time :yum: X

4 Likes

Oh I love Henderson’s. So hard to procure, but it’s superior to Mr Worcester!

2 Likes

My most favorite fave :heart:
Scrambled lox and onions

13 Likes

It’s very good :heart: X

2 Likes

Pizza vindication! I made the dough before my guy got home from work so we could make the process go quicker. We also used parchment paper on the pizza stones with a good outcome. One with tomato slices, spinach leaves and fresh mozzarella and one supreme with Italian sausage and typical toppings.

17 Likes

Used up some leftover chilli

16 Likes

This looks so good :yum: X

2 Likes

Broke fast earlier than I wanted as have an appt. Spoonful of his leftover ham and cabbage mixed with my eggs, a sad half avocado :relieved:, fruit salad of yellow kiwi, pineapple, blueberry and a nana. Have a lovely day! :sunrise_over_mountains:

15 Likes

Ahh :relieved: chips in your food I see :eye:

I love your dishes. But I always have a double take on the center of the flower like there’s a fuzzy think on your plate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes I’d picked up stone ground tortilla chips over the holidays for potential company but didn’t end up using. Thought I’d put them to good use :laughing: Hubby is not a fan of them.

Ha! The flower centre does look like a burdock a bit :laughing: I spend enough time picking those from big Dug!

1 Like

Pain au chocolat, fresh from oven

14 Likes

15 Likes

Veggie stir fry…

15 Likes

Avocado toast for breakfast.

15 Likes

This is the nicest salad ever: beetroot, chickpeas, capers, lemony lentils, parsley and red onion with halloumi :grin:

18 Likes

Home made skinny beef chilli made with 5% fat mince, onion, peppers, garlic, tomato puree, canned tomatoes, chilli flakes, small splash of olive oil, hot chilli powder, salt and pepper (missed the kidney beans out as im not keen) then baked in the oven, served with oven baked potato wedges with a little fry light and salt, finished off with a big salad dressed with lemon and a blob of reduced fat sour cream with chives…absolutely beautiful…my mouth is now on fire but i kinda like that :yum: :fire:

14 Likes

14 Likes

Cheesy Baked Rigatoni for Breakfast/Lunch.
Have a good weekend to all. Peace

13 Likes