Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Last night’s turkey taco-spiced burrito wrap thingamabob. I had to add sour cream as i found it a bit spicy :laughing:

17 Likes

Been trying to incorporate more psyllium. Normally I mix psyllium husk in water and chug it back :laughing: I decided to try these bread-like/English muffin thingies. Make them a serving at a time, pop in microwave to cook then I cut & toasted. Made with coconut flour, psyllium & an egg, avocado oil. Has 10g fibre, 8g protein. Added a fried egg, old cheddar & ham.

17 Likes

Roast veg and chicken pieces about to into oven for dinner(and lunch, or maybe a snack later, probably a snack)

20 Likes

17 Likes

Salad with Vegan curry chicken

17 Likes

Just gonna leave this here

11 Likes

This is my life right here! I would eat that (taste or not) every single day! It’s happy flavor and color. XXOO

EDIT: And also, I put psyllium in so much!

3 Likes

I would probably eat those! I, a 1st born American, can eat Marmite on pretty much anything.

EDIT: I guess never mind. I love Marmite and Vegemite but they live with gluten. I got that by reading. Which in the past, I used to ignore!

3 Likes

Smoked pulled pork, hatch chili and pepper jack cheese quesadilla and a spinach salad with tahini, lime caesar :yum:

19 Likes

18 Likes

Was so pleased with the legit tacos from a new (to us) food truck tonight! Steak, Al pastor and chicken. Decent Mexican food isn’t easy to find around here, especially flavor-wise and with generous portions. Will definitely be returning when they are nearby.

20 Likes

Looks so delicious. This is a silly question perhaps but do you have to assemble them, or do they come made up from the vendor?

I wish we had good Mexican food :sob:

3 Likes

The first pic is how they come made. They’re wrapped in groups of three or however many will fit, this time in tin foil and put in a styrofoam container. Not my favorite for eco friendliness but they stay warm. A big key point is doubling the corn tortillas so they don’t rip from getting too much moisture/steam. We took a little too long in eating them, it’s better to eat on the spot!

1 Like

Made myself a Blue Cheese Wedge

19 Likes

One of my favorite things on the planet.

3 Likes

On this snow day, we went for grilled cheese and tomato soup. My husband had the bright idea to put pickles in the grilled cheese sandwiches and it was amazing! American and Muenster cheeses because that’s what we had on hand, on sourdough with turkey and pepperoni. Snow day options. And my vintage Campbell’s soup cup.

19 Likes

Oven baked pulled pork flautas
With poblano and onions taco sauce and cheddar

20 Likes

Another mish-mash lunch. Spring mix greens, a can of tuna with mayo, capers, beet & cabbage fermented kraut, almonds & pepitas

18 Likes

Yummy! I love these types of meals. It might be that for dinner tonight!

3 Likes

Turkey sandwich and plantain crisps for lunch

16 Likes