Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Ya it was good marketing. The name definitely sold me :grinning:

1 Like

My favorite. I prefer them over all others I’ve ever tried!

2 Likes

This has me drooling…looks amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I may not taste much these days, but I am one heck of a cook! :woman_cook:

2 Likes

Banana Bark. 10/10
Layer of sliced Banana’s, layer of Peanut Butter ( I used Almond Butter), layer of 80% dark chocolate, topped with nut of choice ( I used Pistachios)
Freeze for 2 hours. Break up put in bag, keep in freezer.
SO GOOD!

21 Likes

My fella requested a pasta bake. I doctored up jarred pasta sauce with ground turkey, sautéed zucchini, crimini mushrooms, garlic, red onion and green bell pepper. Did typical lasagna type layers with ricotta and mozzarella. Topped with mozz and Parmesan, baked covered half the time then uncovered the rest. Mm hm.

18 Likes

Pizza Night. Out!

Wood fired at The Lamp

18 Likes

I usually eat one good meal a day but we going in today ha! Homemade tacos with leftover rice and beans. @RosaCanDo that baked pasta looks :fire:!
Peace to All

15 Likes

Ooooooo….i am SO into this

2 Likes

Every body’s food looks incredible, yum!

2 Likes

Final cabbage dish: A scramble with some cheese and of course a side of grits - butter!

Edit: Also, I am using a seasoning called “Chili Lime” that somehow made it to my house out of Target. Thanks, kid. It gives my mouth a “little tingle.” It’s almost/pretty good for my minimum flavors.

14 Likes

Today’s crunchy experience is an English muffin with crunchy peanut butter. I don’t remember the last time I had my favorite crunchy PB.

16 Likes

Oats with mango and honey.

13 Likes

9 Likes

I saw this on tiktok but they used strawberries and topped with peanut butter and chocolate. I’ve been thinking of trying it out. Yours looks very yummy

2 Likes

You do you sweetheart. I’m sure there are many ways to make this :grin:

2 Likes

Grits and eggs with turmeric and chili lime. In case you don’t know turneric has curcumin - a good antioxidant. I don’t taste it but know I love it. Also, I wonder what my taste buds will do when attacked by lime and lemon.

15 Likes

A light dinner last night and increased activity lately had me being awakened by a loudly grumbling tummy before the alarm. I’m craving healthy-ish fats and veggies this morning. Bagel with herbed cheese spread, lox, capers, scallions, and a side of half an avocado, red bell pepper and baby spinach.

Edit: My eyes were bigger than my stomach and I ate half of this :rofl: I’ll finish it for an early lunch/snack.

14 Likes

Looks delicious. I wish I was enjoying smoked salmon again. I have phases of being off it. I’m in an off stage.

Yours looks great. We just had leftovers of liver and bacon casserole with mash. Good old comfort food… :heart:

2 Likes

I’m the same, interestingly enough. On and off, I’m clearly on right now! Love the comfort food - it’s been a good time for it lately.

2 Likes