Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

One of my favorite things! I’d slap a big thick red onion on it! :slight_smile: Not as good in the early morning!

2 Likes

I like red onion on it, too, but the half of one I have right now is hot as in HOT! :hot_face: Too much for me and my heartburn.

3 Likes

Last nights dinner

LINGUINI NERO
Santa Barbara mussels, shrimp, clams, calamari, scallops, roasted red pepper, tomato, shallot, spicy sugo
Hold the calamari :disappointed:

What a fantastic dish. But I didn’t know the linguini was going to be black :scream: I’ve never ordered squid ink pasta before. Just don’t like the sound of it. The dish was fantastic but the linguini being black just didn’t sit well with me. It didn’t taste any different at all. It tasted fine. At least I finally got to try it. Funny how my mind works.

14 Likes

Despite the linguini (btw I learned this morning that turmeric can help psoriasis, which is why I mostly avoid gluten), this is amazing. I will eat each and every item in that sauce. My kiddos plucked mussels often in Cayucos. :slight_smile: Awwww, memories. :partying_face:

2 Likes

I been doing a lot of turmeric over here too.
Most of my hot teas I buy have it.
Wifey found these on line. Doctor approved. Her doctor approved anyway.
I try to take then twice a day.

Beam also does a good natural sleep aid. Like a melatonin. I think it’s called Beam Dream.

3 Likes

14 Likes

We could have had lunch together pal @EarnIt

Banana Bread (gf, vg)
Pecan maple butter. I know! I know!! You’re not a fan of the maple council. But other than that :yum:

Butternut squash soup (gf, vg)
Coconut milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger; topped with toasted pumpkin seeds, cranberries, pear chips.
And A
House salad Blue cheese on the side.

9 Likes

I’d have been in on all things except the flavored butter! Looks amazing!

2 Likes

Onion Crunch Chicken
With honey Dijon dressing

13 Likes

My very first meat Lasagna :ok_hand:

17 Likes

You and your honey…I will say, I could eat properly made mashed potatoes, all three meals, in a variety of ways!

2 Likes

:drooling_face::heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Breakfast
.much

Edit: The omelet has turmeric, dill, chili powder, cumin and mixed pepper.

Good stuff, good for you! I actually finished this plate! Who knew? I basically had zero taste happiness. Lots of texture happiness.

13 Likes

What? No honey :honey_pot: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Morning pal :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I have what would be considered the most amazing honey in this house. It’s local and probably a top nearby seller of ALL things honey.

It is good for you, maybe I should try my tasteless efforts? Probably, no. Luckily both of my kiddos were raised to try it and love it! I should try tasteless time to toss it into some stuff (maybe even dressing?) and turn off my memories of it.

Have a good day, Pal!

4 Likes

I could try this with lavender…

5 Likes

Brunch!

11 Likes

Looks amazing!! Yum :yum:

1 Like

My once a fortnight treat…chinese take away chicken curry, rice and chips…delightful

15 Likes

My breakfast/lunch after a 3 mile run steak, 4 eggs and sweet potatoes with homemade salsa.
Have a Good Friday and weekend to all. Peace

17 Likes