Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

18 Likes

A heart is set, but you are blathering the sweet.

4 Likes

Glad to see that Canadian maple leaf :wink: :canada:

3 Likes

I made vegan macaroni cheese for tea
The cheese sauce is made from coconut water grated vegan cheese and flour :v:t2::scotland:

13 Likes

Buckwheat waffles. The look on my husband’s face when I served it to kiddo :roll_eyes: fortunately kiddo didn’t see, and ate it happily with some butter and local maple syrup

19 Likes

Sweet chili beef & green beans over rice with crunchy onions

16 Likes

I love crunchy onions but have to buy those gluten free. I have never tried to make them. It can’t be hard…

2 Likes

That chicken I did the other night was coated in crispy onions and Jack cheese. Oh ya you saw it. You gave me shit about the honey mustard :laughing:
They are good though.

2 Likes

@Deelzebub and @JazzyS … some good looking pizzas!
@Tito23 wow on the salsa! And you running!
Everyone’s food looks great and made w love and caring

Cream cheese and chicken tamales w guacamole salsa

Lettuces, sweet potato, cucumber, tomato, red bell pepper, apple, fat free feta, avocado, egg, olive oil, cranberry pear vinegar in different combos…

Sumo! Citrus

Bon appetit everyone
Food is life.

18 Likes

Thanks @Alisa. Peace and Take Care to All

19 Likes

This looks amazing, all the way around! Tamales, of each kind, are on my favorite list. I really want to start making them myself. I may force someone to take me down to the zoo this weekend and pick up the best tamales EVER. They come right out of a cooler on the front porch of a church - delish!

I also think that daily input of salads such as that may put some tasting back. I may not be hitting the right senses by putting too much into citrus seasoning, just because it does a wee bit of something.

Also, @Tito23 Two hits on avocado? Yay! Also, I really need those eggs with salsa. Thanks!

3 Likes

Lox and onion no capers :kissing_heart: on Rye

14 Likes

Today’s Lunch/Dinner beef and vegetables over rice with homemade salsa yo this was :fire:!
Peace and Take Care to All.

16 Likes

I had leftover sushi tonight. Here’s how it looked originally after we got it remedied. It was a debacle. We have always had great take out sushi from this restaurant but Saturday was not their day. We would eat there but it’s also a hibachi joint and I can’t handle the greasy smoke in the air. My husband got the nerve up to call and say it was old fish (just the tuna actually) in a roll and sashimi and we only each tasted one of each. The person on the phone said to bring it all back and they would remake our order. Then when we got there the owner came out and argued about it and asked him if he had ever had sushi before. We have frequented this place for 5 years. We have few other options but we do have some, they are a bit of a drive away though. I really hope this isn’t a sign of decline but maybe just an oversight because the remade order was fresh and tasty. We shall see. It’s too expensive to be accepting of poor quality. I know sushi in the Midwest part of the USA is also pushing some boundaries.

16 Likes

Can I say that brown rice is a limited choice in fried rice? I think I did taste eggs! I should have made a smiling face!

13 Likes

13 Likes

A friend took me for brunch and she had the baked eggs while I had the avocado toast with feta and pea shoots. I had a little taste of the trio of desserts.

17 Likes

I love brown rice but it doesn’t turn out as well for a fried rice dish. Not in my experience anyway. Still looks good though and glad you’re tasting more!

2 Likes

I definitely love brown rice but fried rice is a texture thing, for sure. :rice:

2 Likes

Beautiful foods!

2 Likes